Just Purchased Volcano Digit Vaporizer and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMkoking

Hey guys,

New to the forum here. Just picked up a Volcano Digit Vaporizer and paid an arm and a leg from the headshop, much more than you can find online, but oh well, I have it now. I smoke a lot of weed and this thing is absolutely balls. I never knew you could get so high off of mids.

Here is my question. I want to explore some things since I know this bad boy gets over 440 degrees and will heat just about anything. What are the best herbs to smoke out of vaporizers? Thanks for the help. Go Eagles!

SMkoking,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
The best herbs?

Weed, of course. :lol:

Are you talking about ethnobotanicals and legal alternatives?

If you search around their are somethreads ('the ethno thread') and threads on Spice Diamond/Spice Gold (which is supposedly good stuff, has some crazy synthetic chemical like THC).

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=174
a little project of mine, ive managed to build a list and give rudimentary discriptions of ethnobotanicals

you could start there for looking at other herbs, many of them would need hotter temperatures than cannabis to vaporize, and the vapor wont be as thick, but all the herbs on my list are easily availible (in that us)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

youdontknowme

that being said, don't be fooled as many legal weed "alternatives" smell great but offer nothing except headaches, a sore throat, and no more effect than you could get from smoking newspaper. others are at least decent smokes but still, if it was way fun, itd be illegal.

you could definitely give vaping tobacco a shot as that has at least been proven to work, but honestly...... anything expect weed and personally i think you are wasting your money and time. :2c:

youdontknowme,

SMkoking

thank you guys for the reply's...

SA - Yeah, I meant other alternatives

AZ - Great list! Lots of useful information!

YDKM - Yeah, tried "legal buds" before that were suppose to be similar to weed. I agree an absolute joke that doesn't even taste good.

SMkoking,

youdontknowme

if you give any a shot be sure to post with the results, good or bad, I'm sure there are several of us who are interested, especially those who are on t-breaks.

good luck!

youdontknowme,

Volcano South

I've got some Spice Diamond, I haven't yet tried any personally but I have a friend who has had to quit MJ for the military.

He had not smoked in ~48 hours, came over and smoked (yes, smoked) two small bowls out of my glass spoon. I cleaned it for him so there would be no risk of THC/CBNs.

He stayed over about 20 minutes, when he left he said "I think I feel high..."

He calls me 20 minutes later and says "DUDE I'M STONED. Riding around is so much fun!"

So... apparently it works! I'll get around it it eventually, just too busy to be high for 4-8 hours (as some users claim)

Volcano South,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom