Just picked up a Vaporite Mini V009 and have questions PLEASE HELP

I just picked up this vaporite mini v009 brand new in the box for a great price and was wondering if its any good? Is it a keeper? or get rid of it?? Only paid 70 bucks....
Also like i was saying its BRAND NEW so is there anything i should do before i put it to use???
Thanks

505streetracer,

lwien

Before we get into this, I gotta ask ya something. Why didn't you post up these questions BEFORE you bought it rather than after?

Only reason I'm asking is I've seen others do this and it makes absolutely no sense to me, especially from someone who's been a member here for over 8 months.

lwien,
I dont know why i do this maybe just want to see what ppl think and PLUS i dont have to work so i buy shit then ask questions later. Prolly bad idea but fook it i find good deals some are worth it and some are not. I know i can sell that thing to my buddy for 70 bucks plus it was brand new.
So have you tried the vaporite v009?????

505streetracer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
A buddy of mine bought this about a year ago and called me up to show him how to use it. He knew I was a vaporist and this was his first foray into the vapor world. He picked it up an a LHS for $75. Long story short, it was in his trash bin less than an hour after I arrived to his house (he called the head shop and they said "all sales final - no returns").

:2c:

Stu,

nr-cole

While in principle it looks as if it should operate in the same manner as a V-tower, Silver Surfer, DBV, etc. I think the consensus with these cheaper vapes is that they are wildly inconsistent and unreliable with regards to temperature. You probably won't find many on here who've used it, but with some experimentation in temperature and draw technique you should be able to pull some vapor out of it.

My advice is if you can take it back, do it. A brand new V-tower or used DBV can be had in the $100-130 range easy. If you're not wedded to the whip vape style you've also got choices like the MFLB open to you.

nr-cole,
thanks stu & nr-cole for the info. i am already on it and that junk is gone. I have been using an iolite handheld for about 7 maybe 8 months now and it gives me pretty good hits but i want some monster clouds...LOL.. what would you all say is a good priced efficient vape i can use at home......say around 200.00 give or take...

505streetracer,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
505streetracer said:
thanks stu & nr-cole for the info. i am already on it and that junk is gone. I have been using an iolite handheld for about 7 maybe 8 months now and it gives me pretty good hits but i want some monster clouds...LOL.. what would you all say is a good priced efficient vape i can use at home......say around 200.00 give or take...

a log vape (PD, Zap etc.), or the LB + power adapter (then you have a home and portable)

JDSupreme,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
"Monster clouds" and "efficient" don't really go hand in hand. Typically you will be giving up on one to achieve the other. If efficiency (in the sense of stretching out your supply) is more important to you, I'd go with a PD or Zap. If you're a cloud chaser, then I would suggest a whip-style like the V-tower, EQ, DBV, or SSV.

:peace:

Stu,
The glass vaporgenie, glass vapobowl, vapocane are all reasonably efficient and good cloud producers IMO.

charliedontsurf,
Just sold the vaporite V009 for what i bought it for (70 bones) so now i looking at a DBV or a PD vape. What would you all recommend????? for monster clouds or big clouds of vapors...

505streetracer,

nr-cole

Yea efficiency is the territory of log vapes while the big clouds are what comes from using vapes like the EQ or DBV (with practice that is, it took me a long time before I could really milk with my EQ). I've owned the EQ since January, and I just went on a completely unjustifiable spending spree and bought a Walnut Zap and a MFLB.

I'd go so far as to say that a log vape might disappoint you in the thick hits department if you're coming from the Iolite. My Walnut Zap hits as hard or a little less than my Iolite did.

I recommend you go with the Launch Box + PA. It's very efficient (the logs are a step above it but it's still good), it's portable, and it's capable of hitting hard, especially if you buy the PA. See here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicFlightVaporizer

nr-cole,
Yeah vapes like the Supreme, Vriptech, and Magickwand are really more typified by their big hits. If you already own glass to use them with and are on a budget, 25-50 bucks can get you the vapobowl or vapocane as I mentioned, which with practice make excellent vaporizers all around.

charliedontsurf,

max

Out to lunch
so now i looking at a DBV or a PD vape
For big hits the DBV is IT, between these two, and you can add glass for even bigger hits, if you want.

max,
thanks everyone for the feedback. i am trying to decide between an EQ or a SSV. i want big clouds so from what u all said these two will work good but which one?
can u all point me in the right direction to get one of these vapes????? good vape dealer wit good prices.
thx

i have money to purchase one like yesterday

505streetracer,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
My advice is to go with the ssv.. Unless you are obsessed with Bags.. and Arizer chips (just kidding i dont have read any chippin reports on the extreme Q :p)

How do you plan on using your vaporizer. Whip,direct draw, bong , ?
I have a DBV and I have tested the SSV and there is not much difference on the hands free mod but you can get more air control with the ssv spherical.. but have to hold it all the time..
So if I was you i would probably pump up some nice DBV with some of 7th floor top notch ash catchers percs.. ,glycerine cooling or i would go with the LSV that can be found on the similar SSV price range on e-bay with warranty..
And if there is a vaporizer knock down.. Can you imagine what will happen with the Extreme Q or many other if i hit them with my DBV... :) .. You can kill a man and defend your life with the DBV ...

Abysmal Vapor,
Abysmal Vapor said:
You can kill a man and defend your life with the DBV ...

Made me chuckle. Yeah, you probably could. And the LSV looks more like a baton than a vape anyway.

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom