Just got my first botox injections

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
And its not for cosmetic reasons :)

I have suffered with hyperhidrosis (overactive sweating) for many many years. You may be familiar with people who sweat excessively under their armpits then you have me - I sweat EVERYWHERE excessively. It sucks because the house has to be in the high 60s/Low 70s or I have to put a towel on my pillow at night. (It sucks)

I went through the internal meds regimen (which made me ILL), the zincwhatever topical solution (burns like hell when you sweat it off into your eyes) and the final attempt were botox injections. I think I got something like 50-100cc's via about 40 injections into my forehead and scalp.

My head is a little irritated from the injection site(s) but the nurses aides were HAWT and the fact that I will have to suffer a little less (for the next few months) made the irritation of it all worth it. Guess I have to wait a few more days to a week before I start to see any noticeable results. Hell, ANY reprieve from being a huge sweatbox is almost worth it at this point.

Time to sneak away and catch a vape :brow:
(As if I needed an excuse) :p

AGBeer,

gim

I've got the same deal, but only to my armpits. I always end up picking tshirts that won't show, or wearing an undershirt to absorb most of it. I tried prescription anti-perspirant and while it worked, it burned and itched constantly.

I recently was turned on to an emphysema medicine that only has a side effect of no sweating and intense cottonmouth. I'm fairly used to cottonmouth so I can deal :ko: , and the other side effect is amazing!

gim,

Rick

Zapman
Just had to see why you were doing Botox. Hope it works out for you.
Around here, we sweat alot. I tell my grandsons I just have a real good cooling system. One of them looked at me like whaaaaat? So I got to explain that kind of cooling to them. It was neat.
We are at the end of the road in the boonies of North Idaho. We've got deer and elk and turkeys and birds and bugs and dogs and chickens and pigs and woodpeckers and yellow jackets and dirt and dust.
Just us though, no other humans so sweating is cool around here.
Living like most folks do,(city) alot of sweating does get to be a drag.
I'm like Ed. I like the boonies for alot of reasons.
Let us know how it works.
When I was a kid I had two eye surgeries because I was cockeyed, especially in my right eye. A drifter it was and still is if I am very tired. Big Big deal for a kid in the '50s. Now they do it with a shot of Botox. How cool

Rick,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Yeah, Ive been like this pretty much my whole life. And honestly I *WISH* it was localized to maybe my palms or even my armpits (like many people) Sadly, im pretty much affected from the top half of my body up. :(

I think the coolest part about the experience were the resident hotties that were there learning over the docs shoulder.
1 Cougar
2 College Coeds.
100% Eye candy

And an old man with a syringe poking my face :uhoh:

AGBeer,

bcleez

I hear you. Wrecking undershirts & Dress shirts suck, I don't sweat profusely but antiperspirant makes yellow stains in undershirts & after a while dress shirts.

It's natural though. Have you ever changed your diet?

bcleez,
Top Bottom