Just a wonderin'

I just placed a order with Ddavemodes for my xq2. I never have been emailed regarding the transaction. Is this a reputable website ? Or have I been scammed?

stickleback,
Reactions: LesPlenty

lazylathe

Almost there...
I just placed a order with Ddavemodes for my xq2. I never have been emailed regarding the transaction. Is this a reputable website ? Or have I been scammed?

Could you post a link to what you bought??

This is the website:

I cannot find the xq2 listed there.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@stickleback

Just checked his profile here and last login was years ago...
I would email them directly and ask what is going on.
He does not seem to be active here anymore...

EDIT:
Checked the "other" forum he was active in and his last activity was on the same date...
29 December 2020.

Try this form to try and contact him.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
@DDave is as reliable as the day is long. If you have a concern, send a message as he's responsive as well.
Your mods should be along soon. Enjoy your XQ2 and the new toys.

@stickleback

Just checked his profile here and last login was years ago...
I would email them directly and ask what is going on.
He does not seem to be active here anymore...

EDIT:
Checked the "other" forum he was active in and his last activity was on the same date...
29 December 2020.

Try this form to try and contact him.

Thank you. This is very useful!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thank you. This is very useful!
No Problem!
Just wanted to let you know you will most likely not receive a reply from him here.

@Madri-Gal
DDave is a stellar guy.
He has not been on the forum's for just over 4 years now and used to be here all the time.
Just wanted to let the OP know how best to contact him about his order.😊

maskedcorrespondent

XQ2, Dynaverse, Xmax
I had an odd interaction where I placed an order and paid, didn't hear anything for a while, then got a refund with no explanation. Emailed back to ask why and his response was "Inappropriate use of website mechanisms to gain fulfillment advantage during time of backlog." The refund came through but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

maskedcorrespondent,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Any of you guys ever enjoy his "Water Wand"...? Well, you can thank me (too kinda)... and all I received for handing it to him on a silver platter was a couple of early prototypes (which is FINE) and then he immediately halted comms (ghosted me) when I was trying to explain why v1 sucked and wasn't what I had envisioned... but yeah, the changes were implemented later on, you know it....:tup::rolleyes:

I think there are other "issues" with Dave, and I don't at all think he's a bad guy either, fwiw...

Last edited:

Averyminya

Grasshopper Backer
This sounds familiar. When I ordered him, maybe 3 years ago? I believe I never received a follow up email, but everything arrived just fine within only a couple weeks. It showed up in a plastic wrap envelop with about as much bubble wrap as would fit inside.

It's likely just an automation issue that pops up from time to time or something.

Averyminya,

TrippyVic

I placed an order with DDave back in late January, got a bit concerned when a week went by with no update, I wrote to him on his website and he responded very quickly. They had water damage going on due to flooding and are all back up and running smoothly now. The order showed up today and I am totally blown away at the amount and quality of thick glass mods and he sent a bunch of extra goodies as well to compensate for the delayed order.

His responses were very kind and informative and it was a real pleasure conversing with him via email... very glad I was patient because order was far beyond what I expected and the delay was no fault of his, when your warehouse get's water damage everything stops until it's dealt with!

I feel like I have made a friend after writing back and forth to him, truly a gentle caring soul who took the time and effort to make these awesome kits available. I plan to continue corresponding with him as we had such great conversations and he's a very intelligent soul with a great sense of humor.

Am very grateful to him for all the time and effort he puts into every order as well as sending directions for all of his mods!

Not only are his mods exceptional but he's just so freaking nice!!!!!! Taking the time to chat with a weird old lady while dealing with a mess and people freaking out and cancelling delayed orders would have made me crazy, he responded to every email with kindness and took the time to explain what was going on, am so impressed with both him and his great products.

He's having a sale now too so don't sit on this one, stuff selling out fast, 25% off on the big kits, grab one and you will see what all the hype is about, makes your vape into a space rocket!!!!!!! Get ready for lift off, woo hoo! Thanks Dave!!!!!!!!

Sorry, crazy old ladies get wound up when happy, will try to control myself now. Blame DDave, this box of goodies has me all giddy!!!!!!

You could be giddy too if ya get one-LOL! Did I mention they are on sale?

I'll shuddup now-peace out!

Top Bottom