1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Jojowoodworks.com custom wood stands, trays, and holders.

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by Bongologist, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Bongologist

Bongologist JoJo Woodworks Accessory Maker

Hello everyone. We are JoJo Woodworks and we make custom wood stands and holders for vaporizers and accessories. Two guys with years of experience, tons of reclaimed wood, a shop, and some crazy ideas. After doing various carpentry, cabinetry, and furniture jobs for ages we decided to try out something new and combine two things we really enjoy, wood working and our love for technology, specifically vaporizers. We use almost entirely reclaimed wood or trees from our own property here in the mountains of western North Carolina. We kiln dry, mill, and hand make everything we design. Our finishes are food grade and entirely natural. While design elements will be similar, no two products will ever be alike. Everything we sell is one of a kind and has a lifetime warranty. We do take custom orders and we can certainly build to suit. Our focus at the moment has been on the E-Nano and log style vaporizers, the Arizer Air and Solo, and the upcoming Zion from Rastabuddhatao. We are playing with new designs and different vaporizers continually and will be adding products for the Grasshopper, Crafty, and Mighty very soon and will continue to add new designs to our store regularly. Customer service is vital to us. We want your feedback, ideas, compliments, and complaints. We enjoy being a small company that can offer personalized service with direct customer contact to make exactly what you need. So please, come check us out at www.jojowoodworks.com and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask on this thread or message me directly.

We love fuckcombustion and have learned so much in short time here. We have a 10% off coupon code that will be good indefinitely for FC users. Use THEFC10 at checkout, and thanks everyone!

Vapor_Eyes, BR Ron, NickDlow and 20 others like this.
  2. hackslasher

hackslasher Well-Known Member

Liking the work. Thinking a little compartment on them with like a swinging lid for bud storage be real nice, but that's just me nit picking. Awesome stands and hoping you great success in you ventures

3. phooka

phooka Well-Known Member

Hey I really dig your E-Nano stands. Very classy and unique! I'm currently drooling over the Custom 1 :drool:
    It's such a perfect arrangement! The jar in the middle is a really nice touch. Saving my pennies :)

4. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

dammit why do I always like the most expensive piece on a website?
    Custom1 is SICK!

5. Bongologist

The Custom1 started this idea, and was originally for me. I really wanted something to hold the nano and my new hydrotube. As I looked around my shop, I remembered I had this from another project. There is a rather large knot near the nano, on the side, that made this unusable for the original intent. For my log though, it was perfect. Having the jar built in is very handy and everything is secure. One thing not noted on the product page is how I secured my cord which doesnt look great, but works fantastically. Just a pipe cleaner on the cord and a cut down plastic tube in the stand. Incidentally, the small tubes came with the O.pen cartridges I tried in Colorado and they hold almost precisely a gram without mashing it in and make for a decent way to pour ground flower into the stem. They also fit inside Arizer Air stems and make for a great filling and tamping tool. Here is a pic of the cord tie.
    [​IMG]

We are working on something new for the Nano aimed specifically at cord management. Watch for that prototype soon, we want your input. Thanks for everything FC, this place rocks!

Summer, Vapor_Eyes, RUDE BOY and 10 others like this.
  6. Reflections

Reflections Well-Known Member

Welcome to FC @Bongologist , nice stands all of them!

7. Jon Do

Jon Do Well-Known Member

Your stuff looks great, always good to see more FC-affiliated small businesses!

8. Bongologist

A couple new stands and a beautiful custom burl piece for a FC user.

This is a new segmented Air stand we recently sent out to Vaporizer Wizard for a review. http://www.jojowoodworks.com/#!/Air-Custom-Woody/p/55441673/category=14334617

A few Cloud Evo nail and ELB stands along with the hot elb coaster. http://www.jojowoodworks.com/#!/Custom-ELB-Stand-and-Coaster/p/55862671/category=14334617

This beautiful cherry burl was one of my favorite pieces so far. We made a tray in the center to expose the burl and it also is the perfect size to hold the customers bubbler. [​IMG]
    http://www.jojowoodworks.com/#!/Cherry-Burl-Chinacat/p/55441654/category=14334617

9. gaseous_clay

gaseous_clay Well-Known Member

Just posted these in the VapexHale Cloud Evo thread, but they should go here too!

Got these in the mail today They hold my ELB's & tools nicely. I had the basic ideas, sketched them out (poorly) and they can make it happen!

[​IMG]

One for glass
    [​IMG]

A holder for inside my cigar box full of goodies
    [​IMG]

And a concave "coaster" to hold things that can roll away, like a bowl.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    Summer, Vapor_Eyes, NickDlow and 14 others like this.
  10. Bongologist

So glad you like them, and damn that got there fast. Thanks again @gaseous_clay

11. KimDracula

KimDracula Well-Known Member

I'd love to get one of those ELB caddies.

12. Bongologist

@KimDracula I would love to make something for you!
    Sent you a pm

13. Bongologist

New stands and a Festivus sale for the rest of us! 35% Off everything until December 1st.

Two new E-Nano stands: Samson and Delilah
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New glass stand The Viola Lee
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  14. nihil

nihil Member, Known Well

Samsung is spoken for. Cheers.

He'll have a good home with a few nano's to keep him company.

15. Bongologist

Still have 35% off until whenever I wake up tomorrow.

Fun with lighting
    [​IMG]

16. Eyedunno

Eyedunno Well-Known Member

My picture is less artistic, but here it is in action... or inaction?
    [​IMG]

Summer, Vapor_Eyes, RUDE BOY and 8 others like this.
  17. Bongologist

Nice to see the stem and epic pic in there. Thanks again!

18. Bongologist

I kept smacking my old hydrotube on the foot glass stand, and with the new hydrotubes hopefully being worked on, I wanted a better stand. This is a prototype that is working much better then the gong foot. The tube slides off much easier, and if it does stick, it won't break if it falls.
    [​IMG]

19. Bongologist

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  20. Slow Draw McGraw

Slow Draw McGraw Well-Known Member Company Rep

21. snackmaster

snackmaster Well-Known Member

This post is long overdue, but I picked up this passenger a couple weeks back and am super pleased with it. I'd been looking for something for a while that could keep my nano stable on my nightstand, but also not look too obviously like a vape accessory, and this is perfect. Thanks, @Bongologist!

[​IMG]

22. Bongologist

Thank you. Glad you like it!

23. UnidenWallet

UnidenWallet Well-Known Member

I liked your work. Hope you bring the store back soon.

24. gaseous_clay

gaseous_clay Well-Known Member

Any idea what ever happened to Bongologist?

His website isn't his anymore & it's apparently been over a year since he's posted anything here. :(

He made good wood.

25. snackmaster

snackmaster Well-Known Member

Pretty sure moved on to bigger and better things and is now @StickyBricks

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors