Joined the Tinymight crew!

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Hey what's up FC, just ordered my Tinymight 2 on next day delivery and I'm excited as shit. It'll arrive tomorrow (if the couriers don't fuck up like last time that is) and I'm wondering if people here who've owned their TM2s for a while have any tips and tricks that might not be apparent with online guides?

Is there anything to watch out for? Any techniques I should know, etc.
Also, please refrain from suggesting to buy expensive aftermarket accessories, I've just plonked £299 on a vape I'm not about to spend another 100 on artisan stems 😂

Any recommendations for keeping the unit physically safe? Again, expensive custom leather cases aren't really an option right now lol so idc how ghetto the suggestions are, just as long as it'll protect it from knocks n jolts.

Thank you, any advice is appreciated!

Last edited:

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Congratulations and hope you enjoy your TM2. Here's a few tips I could think of quickly:

1. Make sure temp dial is above setting 2 or 3 before trying to turn on the device.
2. When inserting and removing a loaded stem, hold the unit upside down to minimize material falling inside.

Good luck!

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Congratulations and hope you enjoy your TM2. Here's a few tips I could think of quickly:

1. Make sure temp dial is above setting 2 or 3 before trying to turn on the device.
2. When inserting and removing a loaded stem, hold the unit upside down to minimize material falling inside.

Good luck!
Thank you! Yes I've heard about the "travel mode" so it doesn't fire off in your pocket or bag haha. My main concern is getting a DOA unit as that seems to be an issue. I assume the retailer I ordered it from wouldn't accept dead units anyway so. But thank you

Xenkishøtz,

Wozz

Congratulations 🎉

I picked up my TM2 last week.
I don't have any accessories for it yet, only been using the stock glass stem. I tried the titanium stem but wasn't keen, much prefer the glass stem.

My observations after having fun playing over the weekend.

I found it preferable to raise the tube slightly after inserting into the TM , so that its not in contact with the bottom.

Other than that...
Have fun playing 😁
I've tried temps from 3 to beast mode.
I've started at diff temps
I've temp stepped
I've micro to macro with bowl size.

The TM2 worked whatever I did , a joy to use.
It's just finding your/ my preferred technique. The TM2 seems to play ball regardless.

Tbf this is very much my honeymoon period, but I am loving the TM2 so far.
Sure you will also.

Have fun 👍🙏

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
I'm glad you've had nothing but good experiences with the unit. Fingers crossed I'm the same! Could you believe I was almost going to get a mighty+ instead? 😂 But the sheer satisfaction and versatility that's been reported about the TM2 sold me hard on it
Congratulations 🎉

I picked up my TM2 last week.
I don't have any accessories for it yet, only been using the stock glass stem. I tried the titanium stem but wasn't keen, much prefer the glass stem.

My observations after having fun playing over the weekend.

I found it preferable to raise the tube slightly after inserting into the TM , so that its not in contact with the bottom.

Other than that...
Have fun playing 😁
I've tried temps from 3 to beast mode.
I've started at diff temps
I've temp stepped
I've micro to macro with bowl size.

The TM2 worked whatever I did , a joy to use.
It's just finding your/ my preferred technique. The TM2 seems to play ball regardless.

Tbf this is very much my honeymoon period, but I am loving the TM2 so far.
Sure you will also.

Have fun 👍🙏

Xenkishøtz,

Wozz

I'm glad you've had nothing but good experiences with the unit. Fingers crossed I'm the same! Could you believe I was almost going to get a mighty+ instead? 😂 But the sheer satisfaction and versatility that's been reported about the TM2 sold me hard on it
Exactly the same boat 😁
My intent was to get a Mighty+ or FF2+ .
I've not really been following what's going on for a few years, was content with my Mighty ,FF2 and GH.

Just thought to upgrade...😂
Ended up getting the TM2 .

Really am finding it a joy to use. No water , no accessories, don't overlook the lower temps.
Explore the full range

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Exactly the same boat 😁
My intent was to get a Mighty+ or FF2+ .
I've not really been following what's going on for a few years, was content with my Mighty ,FF2 and GH.

Just thought to upgrade...😂
Ended up getting the TM2 .

Really am finding it a joy to use. No water , no accessories, don't overlook the lower temps.
Explore the full range
For sure! Cuz with some vapes the lower temps are really a token inclusion but I've heard with the TM2 they actually produce different hits with different profiles to it which is great.

Is yours the latest revision? As I've heard on older ones the button can be problematic.

Xenkishøtz,

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
pssst, guys, there's already a secret TinyMight thread here
Haha yes thank you I have posted in that thread but seeing as this is the Ask FC section I felt it'd fit here? Idk, I'm not very well versed in forums and forum etiquette lol

Xenkishøtz,
Reactions: vapviking

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Haha yes thank you I have posted in that thread but seeing as this is the Ask FC section I felt it'd fit here? Idk, I'm not very well versed in forums and forum etiquette lol
You are not really so far off base, I tried to be light about it!
I think the Vape threads are for discussion about features, mods, use, etc. of the device in the title of the given thread, so your ???'s would be fine over there.

Then, for general questions or for asking about or making comparisons (we're not supposed to make comparisons in a given vape thread...), we use Ask FC. Something like, "TinyMight vs Firewood 9, which is more weed efficient?" would go in Ask FC.

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
You are not really so far off base, I tried to be light about it!
I think the Vape threads are for discussion about features, mods, use, etc. of the device in the title of the given thread, so your ???'s would be fine over there.

Then, for general questions or for asking about or making comparisons (we're not supposed to make comparisons in a given vape thread...), we use Ask FC. Something like, "TinyMight vs Firewood 9, which is more weed efficient?" would go in Ask FC.
Makes sense, thank you!

Xenkishøtz,
Reactions: vapviking
Top Bottom