Joe Rogan - Videos and Discussion

Nosferatu

HA me too hes a genius, its weird I shared almost all his views then people started posting vids and I realized theres this guy that thinks just like I do...

Someday everyone will be a pothead hopefully, we're actually the smarter people ironically.

Nosferatu,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
masbanji92 said:
HA me too hes a genius, its weird I shared almost all his views then people started posting vids and I realized theres this guy that thinks just like I do...

Someday everyone will be a pothead hopefully, we're actually the smarter people ironically.

found this webcast that's cool. and he talks about vaporizing :)

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12120316

JDSupreme,

Choism

JDSupreme, tune in to his podcast. you can watch it on that link every tuesday. kick off is usually 3-5pm.
sometimes joe and redban will do back to back days. They are usually 2 hours, very long. get the ganja ready and strap in.

Choism,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Choism said:
JDSupreme, tune in to his podcast. you can watch it on that link every tuesday. kick off is usually 3-5pm.
sometimes joe and redban will do back to back days. They are usually 2 hours, very long. get the ganja ready and strap in.

Awesome! Thx!

JDSupreme,

Nosferatu

There really needs to be a way to get this info across to the public...if things keep going this way in 50 years the population is gonna be robots controlled by this untouchable group of people called government. It really is sad, I hardly know anyone anymore that knows whats going on, that can see past the media, and think for themselves. I think step 1 really is cannabis though, it forces you to see through things(must be the mild psychedelic in it :lol: ), when most people are using it things should start turning for the better.

Nosferatu,

bcleez

Read Noam Chomsky "Understanding Power" its nice that Joe Rogan has turned you on, but please do not look to him as a reliable source unless you are looking for MMA info.

bcleez,

Choism

bcleez said:
Read Noam Chomsky "Understanding Power" its nice that Joe Rogan has turned you on, but please do not look to him as a reliable source unless you are looking for MMA info.
ok. thanks. manufacturing consent was really good.

Choism,

Choism

Bump

Modnote: Merged the 4 Joe Rogan threads which should help with interest, because these are great videos.

Please do not bump threads.

Choism,

george

In Joe's podcast, i think #73, they're talking about vaporizing. Joe's friend says something about how he doesn't believe theres no smoke when they use the vaporizer. :rolleyes:

george,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
george said:
In Joe's podcast, i think #73, they're talking about vaporizing. Joe's friend says something about how he doesn't believe theres no smoke when they use the vaporizer

Yeah, I saw that one, and his reasoning for believing that was because the vapor had made him cough... lol

Blackthoven,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Blackthoven said:
george said:
In Joe's podcast, i think #73, they're talking about vaporizing. Joe's friend says something about how he doesn't believe theres no smoke when they use the vaporizer

Yeah, I saw that one, and his reasoning for believing that was because the vapor had made him cough... lol

its this one i linked a few posts back....

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12120316

its 2 hours of some guys bullshitting.....great stuff

and now we have a super combined mega Rogan thread :)

JDSupreme,

Rico420

If you like rogan, check out mckenna. Imo mckenna just goes to a whole nother level with this stuff, and i have yet to hear an audio recording of terrences that i did not enjoy listening to, or that was not thought provocative.

Rico420,

Choism

Rico420 said:
If you like rogan, check out mckenna. Imo mckenna just goes to a whole nother level with this stuff, and i have yet to hear an audio recording of terrences that i did not enjoy listening to, or that was not thought provocative.
McKenna's Stoned Ape Theory blew my mind. Food of the Gods is an awesome read.

Choism,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
If you like the JRE podcasts, then you undoubtedly know Duncan Trussel. He created an amazing "Stoned Ape Theory" animation for a Comedy Central pilot! here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3cJ6xVkLuk
I recommend watching it after a nice vape session. I watched it after getting sufficiently medicated, and the video = braingasm!

MajorDoobage,

Choism

MajorDoobage said:
If you like the JRE podcasts, then you undoubtedly know Duncan Trussel. He created an amazing "Stoned Ape Theory" animation for a Comedy Central pilot! here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3cJ6xVkLuk
I recommend watching it after a nice vape session. I watched it after getting sufficiently medicated, and the video = braingasm!
Yes! I loved it. Duncan is my favorite regular on JRE. :peace:

Choism,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
Choism said:
MajorDoobage said:
Yes! I loved it. Duncan is my favorite regular on JRE. :peace:

Samesies! Anytime Duncan and Joe get together, a good time is to be had :)

MajorDoobage,
Top Bottom