JarHead design

jarhead

Manufacturer
The JarHead Design

The design of the JarHead is simple. Halogen bulb technology is employed and controlled though a software algorithm to create a user defined flower vaporization experience. This includes cannabis and hemp flower.

The JarHead comes in three body styles Retro, Pyramid and Box. The Pyramid and Box bodies are similar because they involve 3D printing, which typically takes 9+ hours to print per unit. Both styles have a wood deck(top) and or base(bottom) to complete the housing design. The Retro design is fabricated out of wood and painted. All styles use a proprietary electronic circuit design with a three-button user interface for easy use. The system is viewed through a multi-line LCD display.

JarHead units come in three Jar sizes allowing for single and multi-user configurations. Units come with Hookah piping for vapor extraction, which when coupled with individual user tips provide a social experience with an added layer of safety.

JarHead’s heating stack is made from copper. Many from the early school of vaping would take issue with the use of copper. Copper, as an element exhibits hazardous fumes while burned or burning. However, the operating temperature range of the JarHead (150F- 450F) is significantly less than the required flame-based heating temperature of +2000F to burn copper and create fumes. For this reason, the JarHead is safe to use and does not pose any health concerns when used correctly.

Using the JarHead is healthier than smoking and allows the user to maximize their cannabis flower investment. The JarHead lets a person enjoy their flower more while using less of it. This means a JarHead will pay for itself in a short time.

JarVapor.com

lazylathe

Almost there...
@jarhead

This reminds me of the old soldering iron vapes from back in the day!

As is customary on FC, will you be able to supply swim images of how it all goes together and what types of materials to where?
I see a lot of copper tubing and something coming from the side of your heater stack.

Hope you can share more!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
The JarHead Design

The design of the JarHead is simple. Halogen bulb technology is employed and controlled though a software algorithm to create a user defined flower vaporization experience. This includes cannabis and hemp flower.

The JarHead comes in three body styles Retro, Pyramid and Box. The Pyramid and Box bodies are similar because they involve 3D printing, which typically takes 9+ hours to print per unit. Both styles have a wood deck(top) and or base(bottom) to complete the housing design. The Retro design is fabricated out of wood and painted. All styles use a proprietary electronic circuit design with a three-button user interface for easy use. The system is viewed through a multi-line LCD display.

JarHead units come in three Jar sizes allowing for single and multi-user configurations. Units come with Hookah piping for vapor extraction, which when coupled with individual user tips provide a social experience with an added layer of safety.

JarHead’s heating stack is made from copper. Many from the early school of vaping would take issue with the use of copper. Copper, as an element exhibits hazardous fumes while burned or burning. However, the operating temperature range of the JarHead (150F- 450F) is significantly less than the required flame-based heating temperature of +2000F to burn copper and create fumes. For this reason, the JarHead is safe to use and does not pose any health concerns when used correctly.

Using the JarHead is healthier than smoking and allows the user to maximize their cannabis flower investment. The JarHead lets a person enjoy their flower more while using less of it. This means a JarHead will pay for itself in a short time.

JarVapor.com
I have one. It kicks ass!:tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Old school style is pretty fun, you could see using this in the '90s for sure! where's the time machine? Seriously that looks like an XL Venus Helios with more going on :popcorn:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Ramahs

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think main problem is that @jarhead needs to agree to the vendor rules, before we here more from them.

Although I suppose it could be moved over anyway. Assuming someone already reported it to be moved.

jarhead

Manufacturer
@jarhead

This reminds me of the old soldering iron vapes from back in the day!

As is customary on FC, will you be able to supply swim images of how it all goes together and what types of materials to where?
I see a lot of copper tubing and something coming from the side of your heater stack.

Hope you can share more!
Hi

I would like to direct you to our website for more information.

JarVapor.com

Thanks

J

Old school style is pretty fun, you could see using this in the '90s for sure! where's the time machine? Seriously that looks like an XL Venus Helios with more going on :popcorn:
I have one. It kicks ass!:tup:
Thanks Mr ShayWhiteGrow

jarhead,

jarhead

Manufacturer
I do not have any internal pictures that would not be considered proprietary.

Thanks for your inquiry

JarVapor

jarhead,
  • Wow
Reactions: dimmusp

staircase slight of hand

Are you able to verbally describe the manner in which the electronics are isolated from the heat/air-path? I’m not trying to give you a hard time, I just know that “trust me it’s safe” isn’t really going to reassure most of your audience here.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
@ShayWhiteGrow, since you’re the only one here who has one on hand, are you able to tell is anything about the air-path and its relation to the electronics? Assuming @jarhead didn’t make you sign an NDA just to purchase one…
I'll hook it up Friday and vid it for yous so you can see the form/function. Pretty badass!:nod::tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
@ShayWhiteGrow whats the airflow like? looks like you are fighting against quite a bit of resistance in the video? Or is it because you have so much herb in that chamber? hahaha thanks!
It's the herb plus 5 foot hose and open airflow. Hard to get giant concentrated rips because that jar holds more them me lungs do:nod: basically open from jar through hose but .7 take a sec to heat the load first 2, all terps!

Custom Flower Hardware,

Zow237

Thanks for your inquiry

JarVapor
Care to elaborate on the materials used internally?
It's the herb plus 5 foot hose and open airflow. Hard to get giant concentrated rips because that jar holds more them me lungs do:nod: basically open from jar through hose but .7 take a sec to heat the load first 2, all terps!
Ok yeah I was thinking all that after I asked. I am very interested in this but would def like to know what going on in the air path

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Care to elaborate on the materials used internally?

Ok yeah I was thinking all that after I asked. I am very interested in this but would def like to know what going on in the air path
Copper but not hot enough to matter with off gassing the wires inside are all encased and the path travels up the tube, hits the halogen, which is 2mm below that bowl

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Zow237

dude_de

Yay. Let me translate this. "Don't ask me uncomfortable questions. Just trust me and buy my overpriced shit."

I mean, if you ever sell more than a handful of these, it's only a matter of time until someone opens it up and posts pictures.

Your "go away" reply, however, will be something like your legacy here.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yay. Let me translate this. "Don't ask me uncomfortable questions. Just trust me and buy my overpriced shit."

I mean, if you ever sell more than a handful of these, it's only a matter of time until someone opens it up and posts pictures.

Your "go away" reply, however, will be something like your legacy here.

Maybe they're waiting for a patent to come through or something, before they can show more.

Top Bottom