It takes some balls to enter the vaporizer business!

Imagine the product liability insurance premiums! And the awkward meetings with straight suits in the insurance biz. Or going bare-assed without such insurance! (hoping your LLC is cover enough after a perv passes out "post-coitus" with vape on 11 and inserted in rectum)

And then wondering if an Ashcroft is going to pull a militant Chong-bong style sting.

Finally a malcontent like me starts boohooing on FC ... after you've spent a fortune on clock-happy engineers and sweated blood for a year.

Hats off to those who do it right - you deserve your profits and many kudos. And sympathy to those stuck with a warehouse full of widgets. It takes some real nerve to be an entrepreneur, especially in this business I imagine. Not sure I'd have the balls to do it myself.

:bowdown:

justcametomind

I don't think vape manufacturers have to bother if people puts their product up in their rectum.
I know what you mean: lawsuits for improper use and customers who wants to fuck with their warranties, but think for example at the Magic Flight Launch Box. Do you think they are bothered if someone puts a lit open one on top of his c**k burning it? Or even at S&B talking about more serious vaporizers?

justcametomind,
Reactions: kelper
I don't think vape manufacturers have to bother if people puts their product up in their rectum.
I know what you mean: lawsuits for improper use and customers who wants to fuck with their warranties, but think for example at the Magic Flight Launch Box. Do you think they are bothered if someone puts a lit open one on top of his c**k burning it? Or even at S&B talking about more serious vaporizers?
ha ha - yeah bit of an extreme example just for fun

kelper,
Top Bottom