Issues with taking vapes on flights?

Bojanglez

I live in Denver but spend a significant amount of time in SoCal for work and, having lived there until May, I have a MM license. However, as my trips are all spent in hotels I really have no where to stash anything long-term and am wondering about taking either my Crafty or an Arizer Solo but don't want to have any unpleasant discussions with TSA during my commute.

Does anyone have any experience, advice or warnings for this merry traveler?

Thanks in advance!

Bojanglez,

Tommy10

Not the wisest idea to go through any security check point with used para... In saying that, cleaned solo discretely stored under the flight is not a bad choice. I've done a G-pen pro Carry on once with no problem, but I'd don't think I'd ever do it again.

Tommy10,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
The Solo is your best bet - you can toss the glass pieces or leave them behind - travel with the vape by itself and you'll be golden as long as it's in an airtight case.

Keep it in your carryon since it has a battery (batteries in checked bags is a no-no).

I personally have flown with a grasshopper and a Vapcap (and an air, and a flowermate lol). As long as they're air tight and sealed you're golden. Especially the Solo since you can remove the stems before flying.

Pro tip - I keep mine in my toiletry bag in the carry on, never had one question about it.

Although I always assume TSA is going to take my devices, so I never fly with a vape I'm not willing to lose.

Top Bottom