ISO: Low-cost, safe, portable vaporizer -or- Can the MFLB be beat?

snarky

Hello fellow vapor-enthusiasts,

I'm sorry if this question gets asked a lot, I have done some research but I want to pick all of your brains for a moment. I've owned a VaporBrothers and a MFLB and I loved them both for different reasons, though I switched full-time to my Launch Box once I got it and have never looked back. So the reason I am in the market for a new vaporizer is that I'm moving across the country and have to leave my babies behind (don't want to fly with them). I'd have no problem forking over another hundo for a fresh new Launch Box, but I want to make sure I'm not missing out on a potential upgrade. I have read about the Arizer Solo but the complaints about taste/smell threw me off. It took me long enough to get over being skeeved out by the batteries that I use for the MFLB, but I've never experienced a taste or smell and learned how to charge them properly. The organic feel of the MFLB is probably what I like most about it, because I tend to be a bit suspicious of the quality of materials in a lot of vapes (Hence why I really liked my VaporBrothers, too). So my question to you fine folks is, am I missing out on anything? Is the taste/smell with the Solo really not that big of a deal? For what it's worth, I'm moving to Colorado (I doubt that changes anything, but figured I'd throw that in there).

Thanks friends!

Edit#1: I'd like to add that the "portable" aspect is slightly flexible if I'm blown away by a non-portable product.

snarky,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Idk man, I really love my Solo but there are too many complains right now to recommend one imo. Everyone that wants one should just read the thread and decide for themselves if they want to risk it or not.

There's the Vi-Vape coming out soon (or at least that's what they promise us). It looks pretty cool but there really isn't that much info available on it yet, & it will be pricey. And of course the already famous Cloud will be out soon now, though it's not a portable.

But on another note, why don't you just clean your vapes best as you can and mail them to yourself?

OhTheAgony,

SD_haze

snarky said:
Edit#1: I'd like to add that the "portable" aspect is slightly flexible if I'm blown away by a non-portable product.

Since this is your first post, have you seen the vapexhale?
Its no portable but I cant not mention it.

Its freight-train performance definitely blows me away.
Here's my fav video of it

If you love safe build & construction, its definitely to be considered. All glass vapor path way with the heating element not in the air path :tup:

SD_haze,

snarky

I have just today seen the vapexhale and indeed it looks unbelievably cool. The only problem is that I would like to make this purchase next week and I also think 450 is a bit out of my price range, unfortunately.

snarky,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I have to say that I love my Launch Box, and can't see myself using anything else ever again! :D

Vicki,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
snarky said:
The organic feel of the MFLB is probably what I like most about it

Have you looked into log vapes, very organic feel to them and much lower price point than the Cloud?

J.R.R.Tokin',
Top Bottom