Is Your Vaping Buddy Live or Digitized?

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
My dad is more probably my most consistent vape buddy as he basically only has used vapes since 2012, and I've bought him his Solos and Mighty. Another friend I got into vaping, he got an Air, is a pretty consistent but infrequent vape buddy. My sister and brother in law have a Volcano and we partake together from time to time. I even bought them the reducer when they were complaining about it being a weed hog.

Most of my friends are hard up on smoking and are skeptical of vapes or claim to not feel the effects. Plus, I'm not overly social and my consumption is usually ritual and alone.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
You guys (FC) have changed my life for the better and taught me so much. If that's not friendship, then what is, yeah? Nobody in my tiny village vapes or partakes; and the need for secrecy/discretion is high for me personally. I'm way too transparent here for that matter but hey, we're friends right?! :D
So FC has filled a void I didn't really know existed, I didn't realise how much I missed having "buddies"!

Top Bottom