Is vaping safe?

KennethYates

Trying bit hard to quit smoking and looking to implement vaping..Just a serious question..Is vaping safe?

KennethYates,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I'm afraid nobody here can give you any real hard evidence as to the safety of vaporizing. There simply isn't enough research into the subject to give you solid proof.

All we can say is that smoking produces substantially more carcinogenic and toxic chemicals than vaporizing dry herbs.

I personally can tell you my lungs are stronger and I have a MUCH stronger sense of smell than I ever had while smoking. I have absolutely no desire to go back to smoking.

But just how how safe is vaporizing? Well sorry, I can't tell you that

crawdad

floatin
the result of extraction is safer on your respiratory system in general since you are not inhaling smoke from burnt plant matter however the next step in keeping it a safe activity is to use a vaporizer that fits your lung capacity and uses appropriate and good quality materials.

stinkytofus

Trying bit hard to quit smoking and looking to implement vaping..Just a serious question..Is vaping safe?

anything that combusts is not as safe as vaporizing imo... i went from 1 pack a day to ecigs, my lung capacity and ability to do heavy duty stuff has returned maybe 90%, when i was on cigs... doing something for 5 mins i could be trying to catch my breathe for another 5 mins, i felt like i was missing 3/4 of my lungs, it was that bad, vaporizers is definitely safer by far, it saved me from the addiction that we know as analogs, now the question is what are you vaporizing and at what temperatures? i tend to stay on the lower temperature side and vaped clear liquids, never opted for anything yellow or brown, now i am also turning to vaporizing herbs instead of rolling up a joint, when i use a joint i take a pull, i cough for like 1 min straight, its just so darn itchy

so in a sense, vaporizing is definitely IMHO safer than combustion but in the end, it is still not 100% safe, lungs is meant for inhaling clean, fresh, air

Last edited:
stinkytofus,
Top Bottom