is tinymight a portable logvape (does it eat more?) ?

im not a robot

I've been following along in the vapcap thread, I'm familiar with your RT-OD IH (...)
(Maybe we should let this thread get back on track haha)

i will have to check this out. and i dont mind the detour guys, thanks for the input

im not a robot,
Reactions: joner

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
@GoldenBud , do you have a log vape ? :hmm:

my log vape is plugged in 24/7 and always ready when i am , how is that not on demand ? what disadvantages do log vapes have ?

$200 ? really? my log vape cost me $50 . a Bamboo HI log made by @Alan . it’s as good if not better then my $200-300 vapes ...

in regards to wattage, one running lower or higher then the other if comparing a log to a portable means nothing... my log operates by Voltage. i have a VVPS. variable voltage power supply.. i can get all the « temps « wanted just like a regulated portable .

@im not a robot , i don’t have a TM so can’t compare taste signature between it and my log vape. my log as a glass heater , glass stem , dont get much purer tasting then that . you can do more then microdose with a log , it does work very efficiently with small loads though.. you can use with water rigs too, heck could mcgyver a battery pack and make it portable !

vape on!

BestBuds

The Dude
hi everyone
so i am a happy tinymight owner & not convinced whether this query really deserves its own thread, it might be a strange comparison (desktop vs portable), but i have heard here & there people referring to the tinymight as a 'portable log' - so i got curious about logs & some research later i think i might need a log. because vas.
i admire their looks, i also am a microdoser. i am probably most intrigued by their extreme efficiency. but i dont *need* another vape. particularly because the tinymight is stellar imo, i have zero complaints. anyone with opinions on differences / similarities, taste?, or how i fundamentally misunderstand something - please do comment. talk me out of it. thanks!
Do you NEED a log if you have a TM. No.
The TM can do tiny or moderate sized loads. The flavor is crazy good and I really am blown away by it.
However, batteries. :\
When you get sick of the "changing the batteries" gig that's when I have my enano waiting for me.

GoldenBud

@P.A.M. he said he doesn't *need* another vape

Log disadvantage (for me) : whenever you leave your house, you need to remember to unplug it. safety before pleasure. and then if you come back after like few hours, you need to wait 5-8 minutes on heating time. that's why I think On-Demand vapes are more "2020" than Logs. IMO only!

I don't own a log, Did tried the Enano and it's an impressive one, but TM is also good + cost him alot of money already :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
thanks for your reply, it is obviously very helpful to hear from people who have experience with both the tm & logvapes.
is taste in your opinion about the same? (best tasting vape i know is the firefly..)
& am i right to assume that extration would be slower?
the woodscents is the one i am looking at the most probably, and largely because of its compatibility with the dynavaps. that is a huge plus for me. as much as i like the tm - the dynavap would be my desert island vaporiser. it cannot compete in taste by a long shot, but i just the love the way it handles. and i am in awe of its efficiency. the tm is very efficient as well, but it isnt so good at stretching the length of a session, and as a former smoker, i do enjoy this process as well. using a dynavap stem with the woodscents would be a different kind of experience, but taste should surely improve.
so i obviously also find your idea quite attractive @TommyDee. i cannot evaluate how feasible it is, i have zero engineering imagination, but of course i would welcome it. i do wonder if the same could not be accomplished with a milaana (or similar) as well?
thanks for all the replies thus far.

i do like art. and i'll readily admit that aesthetics play a part in this current preoccupation. but no, i dont have a lot of money, so ultimately i am sure you are right that getting a logvape is not the smart move. or any new vape for that matter (i already have a dynavap, no need for a backup).
as far as amounts go - i am a microdoser, i have no worries even staying below the 0.05g mark, it is part of the appeal of logs for me.
i find your point interesting that logs are becoming outdated. i am sure there are log enthusiasts willing to contest this. since i have no experience w/ logs i cannot comment, and it is in a sense also part of my query. i appreciate the candour in any case. but i would say that - to me - any vape has a certain usage style that regardless of underlying technology creates a different experience. thats kind of obvious, i know, but it matters. does it differ enough to justify the expense? no idea.

Every vape is going to perform a little differently with a slightly different signature even ones that are similar, it does not necessarily mean one is going to hit harder per se, what's the different technology just makes for a different experience. Perhaps equally effective, but that is subjective depending on the person truly. One key thing that I find very nice about a log, there is no button that you have to press and use, so it is easier on the hands for me.

Anyway I had a underdog as my original log vape, my second desktop that replaced my LSV, that was only sold once my name came up for a custom Heat Island... I went with the hybrid core glass heater cover and a gorgeous vase-shaped body in burl with a purpleheart bottom cap, nearly another two years later I got my second HI with the standard core steel heater cover and reverse curved hyperbola-shaped body in tigre caspi wood with a pink ivory cap (check HI thread for pics)

They are super tiny, and I also got some fancy wood and glass stems made with them, though I pretty exclusively use GonG through water for one hitter bowls: especially the standard core, the HIbrid can taste so good that it's worth doing through a j hook instead! Yes the bowls are smaller in general, though there is some variety there too (and Alan now makes an even larger size HI that I will probably be getting the next time my name comes up)

I run them using a 12v power supply from my Underdog had their vvps I sold with it) plugged into a custom vvps Alan made himself that is also super tiny, so generally despite the cord, my HI log setups in use take up very little space on the table. There is just multiple separate parts is all: log, stem, vvps, cord, power supply, bubbler...

SO my recommendation to you is to get on the list so that way someday you will be able to design your own custom log that will be a real collectible and offer you a different experience at home. Sure you can get one of the ones he has available to buy now, or e-nano or woodscents (I've never tried those yet) instead, but I do think you would enjoy it and it would be a fun compliment to your TM**

**Even though yes you really do not need it with the TM as I find that to be overall a more "useful" product in general.

im not a robot

wow, @Shit Snacks, thank you for this detailed response!
& id love to get on that list. that is @Alan yes?
and thanks to everyone else as well! i obviously have too much time on my hands right now, but i really appreciate the help. i know myself enough that chances are i will probably fold and get this or another log at some point. & i am looking forward to it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
wow, @Shit Snacks, thank you for this detailed response!
& id love to get on that list. that is @Alan yes?
and thanks to everyone else as well! i obviously have too much time on my hands right now, but i really appreciate the help. i know myself enough that chances are i will probably fold and get this or another log at some point. & i am looking forward to it.

Yeah! You can send him a message here, he may have some available now too, the system is also to send him an email at the toastytop website to get added to the big waitlist for a custom!

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
How come 50$? haha. not 120$?
If it's 50$ I should reconsider :p
because that was the price ... the stainless heater version was $65..

edit: please note those prices are for Bamboo log vapes , wood version might be $120.. still under $200 ain’t it ..

Last edited:
P.A.M.,

GoldenBud

because that was the price ... the stainless heater version was $65..

edit: please note those prices are for Bamboo log vapes , wood version might be $120.. still under $200 ain’t it ..
i see ... for this price.. it's a good buy. if this deal still exists today..

GoldenBud,

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
i see ... for this price.. it's a good buy. if this deal still exists today..
.... it was last year , was the year before , probably still is , you could ask @Alan . His new HaloHI @Shit Snacks mentioned sounds pretty cool . i have a down payment on one, i guess i should send the balance so that i can make a few of you’s :drool:.. anyhoot bud, any doubts or questions , send him an email or pm :tup:

Last edited:

GoldenBud

.... it was last year , was the year before , probably still is , you could ask @Alan . His new HaloHI @Shit Snacks mentioned sounds pretty cool . i have a down payment on one, i guess i should send the balance so that i can make a few of you’s :drool:.. anyhoot bud, any doubts or questions , send him an email or pm :tup:
Yeah, that's still the price. I talked to him. I think i'm gonna go for it.. it's like 70$ with a stem I think. 50$ just the device, no vvps right? but "regular" 12V 1A will work well?
@im not a robot that's some deal I would recommend actually.. it's not a typical 200$ priced log.
**50$ for the glass heater covered by bamboo.

sickmanfraud

Yeah, that's still the price. I talked to him. I think i'm gonna go for it.. it's like 70$ with a stem I think. 50$ just the device, no vvps right? but "regular" 12V 1A will work well?
@im not a robot that's some deal I would recommend actually.. it's not a typical 200$ priced log.
**50$ for the glass heater covered by bamboo.

@GoldenBud will this work with 220 volts?

sickmanfraud,

GoldenBud

@GoldenBud will this work with 220 volts?
yeah. you basically just need a 12V adapter, like the modem/router plug - gets from the wall 110V/220V and reduce it to 12V. it's not like the E-Nano which needs 110V.
@P.A.M. is it right? like.. you can plug in to any 12V 1A with standard "pin"?
if i don't mind going 12.9V or so.. like in your video, bcuz in that case I need another adapter to plug it?

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
@P.A.M. he said he doesn't *need* another vape

@im not a robot that's some deal I would recommend actually

wait . when i recommended it he didn’t need a new vape , but when you do, after fact checking me, he does ?

:hmm::lol: sure bud, it was your idea :lol:

all good , just poking fun ...

as per power supply i’ve always had the vvps (which is extra ) so i cannot speak for the power supply you mention , if @Alan says that works, i take his word for it :tup:

you can vape below « 12V » with a log like mine . 11.5-11-7 gives some tasty hits . they are « timed » if you will to run at 12v. i don’t recommend using it into high voltage like i do , i push things , if you do , it is recommended to bring it back down to 12v or under when you are done . i’ve had nothing but fun and happy hits with my bamboo HI so far . knock on ;pd;

seriously though , it’s the best bang for buck vaporizer i have ever purchased and probably ever will .

:bigleaf:

GoldenBud

wait . when i recommended it he didn’t need a new vape , but when you do, after fact checking me, he does ?

I didn't know that there's a log in this price:brow::lol:
He still doesn't NEED anything else if he got 100% convection on-demand (TM is considered to be top3 portables in whole market,so.....) but in like 60$? it's another story i guess.. haha

BestBuds

The Dude
I didn't know that there's a log in this price:brow::lol:
He still doesn't NEED anything else if he got 100% convection on-demand (TM is considered to be top3 portables in whole market,so.....) but in like 60$? it's another story i guess.. haha
I'm in the same boat! I had no idea a log was available for that cheap. It's kinda of a no brainer at that point. :brow:

Top Bottom