Is this too light? [AVB]

I mostly vape low temps through my mighty+
(150°-180° Celsius / 302°- 356° Fahrenheit).

For productive reasons, and I would also like to steer clear of Benzene, but I would want a second opinion on the color of my AVB, is this too light?
17-E7-B58-D-E309-4620-9-C7-F-DF0-CC6-DEE09-D.jpg

darbarikanada

mightys are well-known for making AVB that's not as dark as some other vapes'. people have experimented with putting mighty AVB in other vapes to see if they could get more hits - the verdict was that you can get a tiny bit, not really worth the trouble.

Zipford

This is really personal preference in my view, but that looks about half done for how I do it. I use a TM 1.5 and milk it for 6 hits, the last on high heat. That gets my AVB quite dark. So if squeezing all the goodness out (at the expense of taste) is something you'd be interested in, I'd say try to cook it some more. But again, this isn't a right/wrong type of thing.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I don't really let color guide me, although I like my avb to be somewhat evenly colored. I'm more interested in how much of the flavor is retained and whether the amount of herb used gives the expected effect. Also prefer some vapor production, especially when the session is going on for a while and the temp is getting a bit higher (like with my TM2).

Top Bottom