Is this Normal?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Thanks @llebhcaoc for the insight. The nasal spray is a new one and it sounds way less painful than those shots in the stomach. I'll mention it.

His_Highness,

herbivore21

I agree with the dehydration theory, there are lots of us that do not come close to the daily recommended amount of water per day(I myself am guilty)

I'm very pleased to hear that you've ridden the headaches by lowering your Vape temps.

What I do every day...
Instead of reaching for your coffee or energy drinks first thing in the morning, grab a 18oz glass of cold water and "chug" it down .

This kickstarts the Metabolic System for the day , I started feeling "better" in general after employing this routine after only a few days.

In addition;
The Traditional diet does not supply enough Magnesium or Vitamin D, after I started supplementing these 2 essential Vitamins ... The difference is quite noticeable.

I am disabled (Auto-Immune disorder known as Ankylosing Spondylitis)
I also try to get at least 10-20 minutes of sun exposure (More Vitamin D) and take a walk around the block.

**Always check with your Doctor or Pharmacist before taking any Vitamins and/or Supplements **

Hope this helps,all the best,
-Hashtag 46&2
Gotta second all of my friends like my bro Hashtag here in saying that dehydration is a major factor in smoking and vaping alike. Smoking and vaping both dry you right out. The more vapor being inhaled, the more dehydrated you will get.

I try to have a drink of water for every 60 mins of vaping that I do, it really does help prevent the headaches and parched nasty feeling you get in your airways from lots of vaping!

Top Bottom