Is this bud fully vaporized?

foolersdelight

I just bought the volcano and used it for the first time and got stoned as hell. As I was on my 3rd or 4th bag I remember thinking that I didn't need anymore cuz I was so high so I just saved the weed from the chamber not knowing if it was fully vaped or not. I'll post the picture of it here and if someone can tell me if this looks fried or not then that would be great. Also, I kind of remember it burning my throat by the last bag but that's bcuz it was set to 8. I don't know if i remember it tasting like burnt popcorn tho.

https://ibb.co/gf0idw
https://ibb.co/cfLYdw
a>

foolersdelight,
Reactions: CarolKing

MinnBobber

I'll post the picture of it here and if someone can tell me if this looks fried or not then that would be great.
...............................................................................................
to me, it looks like there are more goodies that have not been extracted as I see some green and lighter colors there.
BUT, color is not always the best judge as different vapes have different color results.

suggest you save it, crumble it a little assist extraction, and try another session with your Volcano and.... do this when you are perfectly "straight " to start, so you really get a true test.
Let us know the results--- I'm guessing you get some decent effects and some so-so flavor.

foolersdelight

...............................................................................................
to me, it looks like there are more goodies that have not been extracted as I see some green and lighter colors there.
BUT, color is not always the best judge as different vapes have different color results.

suggest you save it, crumble it a little assist extraction, and try another session with your Volcano and.... do this when you are perfectly "straight " to start, so you really get a true test.
Let us know the results--- I'm guessing you get some decent effects and some so-so flavor.

yeah that's what i was thinking too. i'll definitely try it out and see how it goes and then save the AVB. thank you

foolersdelight

yeahhhh, definitely feeling the effects of the remains right now. I would say I only vaped 60% last night and 40% this night. Will i still have good AVB or will it be too used up? o_o <-----from this lil' guy

foolersdelight

cool, i wasn't sure cuz it was still brown but just smaller and grainier but i figured "as long as it's not black then you're good" :clap: and so now i will still have AVB. :nod::rockon:

- goodbye friends,
from a beginner vaporizer user:p

lol that was too corny:freak:

edit: and thank you :)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Not that you can always tell from color but that bud looks like it has a lot of life left left in the above picture.

Keep vaporizing until there's no more vapor left. That's when it's spent. I have strains where the ABV stays a tan with a few darker flakes. It stops producing vapor and it feels like there are no actives left. I have some stains where the ABV is a dark brown and still has actives and vapor left.

When I dump my ABV there is usually vapor left. I just don't like the taste. That is my ABV for edibles like oil or butter.

Top Bottom