Is there a Sativa comparable to purple urkel

Mookie0608

We don’t even have cbd wax all we have is flower , oil but not like cali where there’s different strains, one dispensary with lotion and losenges. Have edibles to but kids only.

Mookie0608,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I can watch tv and move around find, but when I had to much it’s a different story I trip out and objects look like they move. Turn everything off and I calm right down. Feel like I’m good again 15 minutes later out tv back in and the tripping out starts again.

Are you taking any medication in addition to your cannabis use?

invertedisdead,

Vaporware

Could also find a Sativa that has the effects you're looking for, mookie, and then put on some cbd wax or whatever too. I've read that CBD helps counter the effects of high thc content, so it might milden it up a bit. Almost just like what VaporWare suggested above :)

I tried a new sativa alone last night and it was a bit too much for me, so I used some CBD crystals to bring it down a bit and that worked pretty well and fairly quickly.

That’s another option for people who don’t want to grind up a mix to start with.

@Mookie0608 If you don’t get the right effects from the blend you were grinding together, you can also try adjusting the percentages. If you think the sativa or high CBD strain is overwhelming the indica you need, you can try a different ratio like 75/25 instead of 50/50 and you may still lessen the sedation without killing the other effects.

I still think this is the quickest way for you to find what you were asking for, but if that really doesn’t work for you I’d talk to dispensary workers and maybe other local patients (there may be a forum or sub-reddit where they talk about issues specific to your state/city. At least one of those groups should have some good hybrid recommendations that you can get locally.

Vaporware,

Mookie0608

MedicTion wise just generic nexium and elequis, but I stopped taken that crap 2 days ago. I got severe chest pain and shortness of breath so I’m not taken it to see if I get better it’s one of the severe side effects.

I have been talking th the problem is New Jersey is already a broken state to start with. The state says you can’t have weed over 10%thc and limited to the strains they allow you to grow until recently. Most of the strains are for cancer patients and depression. There’s literally nothing that is great for pain. Just purple urkel and that’s working for me, and blue berry kush that I tried. Occasionally you can find black berry kush I have not tried it though. Basically feels like there just legal drug dealers that’s it nothing more nothing less. I don’t want to sound cocky but I know more about what strains help conditions like I have then the average employee at the dispensaries. There clueless with what can help pain, and alt of it could do with customer base. It’s trial and error.

I’ll use this past weed as an example of what I have to work with strain wise

Sativa:
Jack 22

Indica:
Blue berry
Golden lemon shake

Hybrid: sour banana sherbet

And high cbd shark shock though the cbd is not even half a percent higher then thc.

I can drive 45 minutes-3 hours and have a selection of 7-10 but it’s not worth it.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: Vaporware

EverythingsHazy

Ain't that the truth, brother. Amen.
It's a shame, too. The Cannabis community would definitely benefit from a more efficient genetic tracking system. If you don't know an expert grower who has been strict with genetics for a long time, it's mostly a game of trial and error.

@Mookie0608 you should just grow all of the ones they legally allow, and see which works best. It will be faster than trying to match names on here, with people from other states. The odds that they are using the same genetics, or even the same grower, are slim to none.

Also, how does the government restrict your home grown strains? Do they do DNA testing on your plants?

EverythingsHazy,

Mookie0608

New Jersey does not allow home grown. My guess is it has nothing to do with medical marijuana as a whole. Knowing nj it’s because they can’t tax you on your own grow. They need to make as much as they possibly can off you regardless of what the matter is. I mean not to get off topic you can buy a gun, but you can’t buy the bullets for it. 10 year old kids also have to prove they don’t pay child support, and have a criminal record.

I hate to also compare marijuana to beer, but in a way it kind of reminds me of craft beers. It’s has its own distinct taste and smell. They may all have the similar smell and taste, but each one has a very distinct smell and flavor. I love blueberry kush it’s like it’s a food or something. Can really smell the sweetness and blueberry. Even when I tried taffie it had that taffie smell and taste.

Mookie0608,

EverythingsHazy

New Jersey does not allow home grown. My guess is it has nothing to do with medical marijuana as a whole. Knowing nj it’s because they can’t tax you on your own grow. They need to make as much as they possibly can off you regardless of what the matter is. I mean not to get off topic you can buy a gun, but you can’t buy the bullets for it. 10 year old kids also have to prove they don’t pay child support, and have a criminal record.

I hate to also compare marijuana to beer, but in a way it kind of reminds me of craft beers. It’s has its own distinct taste and smell. They may all have the similar smell and taste, but each one has a very distinct smell and flavor. I love blueberry kush it’s like it’s a food or something. Can really smell the sweetness and blueberry. Even when I tried taffie it had that taffie smell and taste.
Ah, I misunderstood. Even so, if there are only 7-10 strains that are sold, you can just get a small amount of each, see which you like, and stock up as much as you're allowed, on the good ones.If you still can't find anything, trying edibles/tinctures would be another route, and I see you've discussed that a bit, already.

As a few others mentioned, CBD is another option to explore. You should have access to legal CBD isolate crystals, that can be consumed either by themselves, or with other Cannabis. If you can't buy it locally, it is purchasable online.

EverythingsHazy,

Mookie0608

That would be too expensive way to expensive. All the sativas I tried so far are all in the head and on top of the head high it’s like intense sugar high rushes with 0 body effect.

As far as the cbd stuff goes I’m not sure how to get “crystals”. I know vape shops sell cbd oil but that junk is a scam. The vape shop stuff does not compare to the oil the dispensary has.

Mookie0608,

EverythingsHazy

That would be too expensive way to expensive. All the sativas I tried so far are all in the head and on top of the head high it’s like intense sugar high rushes with 0 body effect.

As far as the cbd stuff goes I’m not sure how to get “crystals”. I know vape shops sell cbd oil but that junk is a scam. The vape shop stuff does not compare to the oil the dispensary has.
The price dependable on the minimum purchase amounts. Buying a gram of each wouldn’t be terrible, if it’s 7-10 strains.

Idk if they ship to you, or if it’s legal for you to order it, but cbdistillery sells cbd isolate for ~$30/g, in slab or powder forms. They also have many other cbd products, but those are the purest forms that they offer.

EverythingsHazy,

Mookie0608

$65 a pop can’t buy grams 8ths and quarters are the denominations. I’m not so sure about ordering like that online etc or how comfortable I would be doing that.

Mookie0608,

asdf420

You just need old weed. I had some durban poison flower that had noticeable body effects when a few months old.

I got CBD isolate from thecbdistillery, it's shipped by USPS and 50 state legal. Their other stuff is too expensive imo, but the isolate can be nice to add to herb, to make it "more chill"

Top Bottom