Gear Is there a place for both a Yocan Evolve Plus and a mod/Nyx module?

ice005

Just bought this: http://imgur.com/PnbCkew

I already have a Yocan Evolve Plus arriving hopefully by next week or in 2 weeks...

My question is do I need both? Should I even keep the mod ( I don't smoke eJuice Or Nicotene) ?

I jumped the gun a bit as I got impatient to get my 1st concentrate setup as I've never consumed any type of concentrate in any way and these were in stock in store....

Now I'm second guessing my impatience in buying something at the local shop ... is there a place for both the Nyx + mod when you already have a Yocan Evolve Plus? Or should I return the mod/ Nyx

Thanks for any input

ice005,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I am not sure about that mod but the nice thing about the mods usually is they give you a little more control of the voltage or wattage so you can go for lower temp tastier hits. Also a second battery is always a good thing. The NYX atomizers are pretty small compared to the Evolve Plus so you may find you like one size over the other. Its also nice to have multiple atomizers so you can preload them as messing with concentrates can be a messy operation. You chose a good starter pen with the Evolve Plus (IMO) and the mod for the nyx could be a step up so I think you did good to get yourself started.

nosmoking,
Reactions: zor

ice005

I am not sure about that mod but the nice thing about the mods usually is they give you a little more control of the voltage or wattage so you can go for lower temp tastier hits. Also a second battery is always a good thing. The NYX atomizers are pretty small compared to the Evolve Plus so you may find you like one size over the other. Its also nice to have multiple atomizers so you can preload them as messing with concentrates can be a messy operation. You chose a good starter pen with the Evolve Plus (IMO) and the mod for the nyx could be a step up so I think you did good to get yourself started.

Thanks.... I'm still trying to learn all about temperatures and at what temperature and for how long to run a mod...

I wasn't sure if a person who was only using the equipment for concentrates.... if a pen would suffice and mods were created just so that those that use ejuice don't have to buy a pen

ice005,
Top Bottom