Is S&B Mighty OK based off recent Hybrid Volcano Findings

paulws88

Hi Guys, new here, just saw vapezone 420 video about the volcano hybrid aluminum or w/e dust coming off of it and q-tips turning black and I'm just worried if anything could be unhealthy about the Mighty. I'm on my 3rd Mighty it's my absolute favorite but no way would I risk my health of inhaling any plastic/metal particles or w/e there may be. Can anyone explain to me if this could be the case for the mighty?

elykpeace

exVASted
Metal dust in the airpath unless you wipe clean after every use. WTF?! Kudos @ohmygodimsohigh for being so transparent. I can't stand that herbalizer is out of business because of s&b and then their hybrid which is basically a herbalizer is garbage. Sorry for everyone who purchased this. S&b should deff be issuing refunds. And they haven't even commented on the melting?!?

elykpeace,

chris 71

Thanks that does look bad . I dont own a volcano but i do have a mighty that i purchased just a while ago.

I use the dosing capsule's. I noticed after filling a bunch that my fingures had that greyish color a bit on the tips . I wondered to my self at the time and did do some serching about aluminum .

I havnt tried but i wonder if you could write with one of the dosing caps on a peice of white papper....hold on ...

Yes you can just tried it . I wasnt sure what to make of it at first but now im wondering more about long term use .
And the plastic i was a little worried about at first . Now im thinking about it more .

Thats really too bad such a great vape but plastic and aluminum i dont know .... What a shame

chris 71,
Top Bottom