Is it bad to let Golden Dragon (i.e. AVB tincture) sit for a few weeks without shaking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jibba jabba

I have around 10-15 grams of avb saved up, finally time to put it to good use! I finally went out and got some bacardi 151 (the highest proof of everclear is illegal in cali), so it's time to begin. I'm trying to do this as stealthily as possible, so no heating or anything like that is going to be involved - just let it sit in the closet, shake it for five minutes daily, and after a month (or more) I should be good to go.
However, I will be going away for two weeks starting on friday. It seems like it would be cool to use that time to start the brewing process, however I don't think I have anybody I'd feel comfortable giving the mason jar to (at least that would be responsible enough to follow my instructions).
Is it okay to just have it sit in the closet for those two weeks without me shaking it? I intend to shake it every day in july as well as the first two weeks in august.
Also, can I add the weed that I am vaping daily to the tincture as it is brewing, or does it have to stay sealed the whole time, and if not, will unsealing it be smelly?
TLDR: See Title

jibba jabba,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
it'll be fine. the word brewing isn't prob the best way to think about this, extracting is a better word.

vaporonly,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom