is haptic really necessary ? it's not stealthy

budski

cantre member
to haptic or not to haptic; I wish I could toggle it on or off, it's annoying when I'm trying to be quite in the morning or stealthy in public,
What say the collective wisdom of combustion shunners?

budski,

budski

cantre member
I don't find a need for it, 30 seconds aint too long to wait and it's not like it's un-expected, and when it goes off it goes off, I don't need it there.

budski,

Razhumikin

Its more about the quality of the vapor you get with a strong heater as opposed to a weak one than the actual heat up time, but everyones got their own preferences.

Razhumikin,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
to haptic or not to haptic; I wish I could toggle it on or off, it's annoying when I'm trying to be quite in the morning or stealthy in public,
What say the collective wisdom of combustion shunners?
I think different portables I have used have different haptic strength. None were overly annoying but also none were totally necessary for me. What vape are you using that has this problem?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Octavia

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I personally love it, I despise lighted screens and beeps since those tend to be more noticeable from further away, and unless you leave your vape on an amplifying surface like a table folks are more likely to be hit with the smell before hearing the buzz.

Definitely would be nice if more devices had more ways to adjust vibration intensity or even turn it off, but definitely also wish more vapes had haptic feedback.

budski

cantre member
xmax v3 pro, the one I have isn't as loud but still unnecessary for me

budski,

budski

cantre member
I personally love it, I despise lighted screens and beeps since those tend to be more noticeable from further away, and unless you leave your vape on an amplifying surface like a table folks are more likely to be hit with the smell before hearing the buzz.

Definitely would be nice if more devices had more ways to adjust vibration intensity or even turn it off, but definitely also wish more vapes had haptic feedback.
dimming the display would be a nice option too!

budski,
Top Bottom