Is getting the Woodscents Lite Kit a good idea?

cosimo

Long story short, I want a woodscents but I don't use water rigs neither do I have or like Dynavaps, and would rather not spend more than necesary... so I was considering the Lite Kit from SneakyPete. Any one have any thoughts as to considering another option in face to negative things this kit might have (dunno, cheaper wood than normal WS models?, etc)

Longer version... I already have an Arizer V-Tower and a Ghost MV1. Haven't really touched the V-Tower since I got the MV1. Love my MV1 but i mostly vape at home, so I want to get a home vape that gets me the same or better flavor and vapor quality as the MV1 and hopefully more power. Was actually about to get a TinyMight for this... but after some convicing from some members here, I decided to focus on a better desktop vape. Whips are out of the question. I will eventually get a tinymight... but after reading and talking with se veral people, I narrowed it to a log vape: either Enano or Woodscents. If I ignore prices, WS wins in by view, but the price and all the added accesories didn't work for me until i found SneakyPetes lite kit. I'm just a click away from buying it and was wondering if there are any negatives to it... again, not so much the WS in general, but the Lite Kit. For example if the wood it has (african Mahogany i think) is cheaper thana regular WS, maybe a Enano would be better... stuff like that is what i hope someone could comment on.

Any input is appreciated.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Fairly restricted draw on the woodscents.
E-nano is far less restricted and has excellent flavor.
I put all those units and quite a few more on the shelf.
Stempod has been my go to for months now,all the up and none of the down.

cosimo

Fairly restricted draw on the woodscents.
E-nano is far less restricted and has excellent flavor.
I put all those units and quite a few more on the shelf.
Stempod has been my go to for months now,all the up and none of the down.

Thanks! I'm definitely set on a desktop vape right now, but after this purchase i will get a portable as well... either a Tubo or a TinyMight, but will add the Stempod to my options to consider fro when that purchase comes... had not considered it.

i just got an @underdog log vape and i love it ... so easy to use ... very efficient with the herbs ... and beautiful too!

UD was my other choice with the Enano, until I found the WS lite kit... but I will take a better look at the UD. Thanks.

I do like the concept of the "Lite" package Sneaky Pete started selling.

Honestly, I'm biased towards the Woodscents - it's my favorite vape I've ever owned. But, if you're looking for a desktop, and specifically a log, I think the Lite kit is a great choice. I would add a glass cooling stem to complete the setup. I like the glass charlie stems personally (available at VGoodiez), but Sneaky Pete sells a bunch of different Dynavap cooling stems that would work well and are affordable.

The Woodscents is a seriously amazing vape. I think you'd enjoy it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks! I'm definitely set on a desktop vape right now, but after this purchase i will get a portable as well... either a Tubo or a TinyMight, but will add the Stempod to my options to consider fro when that purchase comes... had not considered it.

UD was my other choice with the Enano, until I found the WS lite kit... but I will take a better look at the UD. Thanks.

Alan also has budget options for the heat island, as low as $50 for a bamboo one, and he can make a VVPS with many stems

Summer

Long Island, NY
The lite kit should fit your needs fine. Do your research & go with what appeals to you. If you don't love it, you can easily sell. If you do go with the WS Lite, ask SP what vc stems would work with it. I'm partial to the Gnarly stem if it's compatible.

cosimo

Honestly, I'm biased towards the Woodscents - it's my favorite vape I've ever owned. But, if you're looking for a desktop, and specifically a log, I think the Lite kit is a great choice. I would add a glass cooling stem to complete the setup. I like the glass charlie stems personally (available at VGoodiez), but Sneaky Pete sells a bunch of different Dynavap cooling stems that would work well and are affordable.

Great! the Lite Kit comes with a Gnarly stem which is a longer version (6 inch) of the glass charlie and also has a carb hole. I am planning on getting an extra one.

Alan also has budget options for the heat island, as low as $50 for a bamboo one, and he can make a VVPS with many stems

I have read about it, but not sure why i didn't give it more consideration. Will read more on it. Thanks!

The lite kit should fit your needs fine. Do your research & go with what appeals to you. If you don't love it, you can easily sell. If you do go with the WS Lite, ask SP what vc stems would work with it. I'm partial to the Gnarly stem if it's compatible.

Awsome, thanks! It actually comes with a gnarly stem and a ti tip.

McCrixus

Dynavaps have been my main driver most my vape time. Because I already have a couple different types, the lite kit was ideal for me. I had bought the gnarly stem about a week before the lite kit was back in stock. I messaged Pete and asked for the universal water adapter in exchange and he was more than happy to oblige. Sneaky Pete goes above and beyond in customer service in my experience. And I'm loving the WS lite kit.

McCrixus

I love it! And he's including the gnarly stem which is an amazing piece.

cosimo

I got the LiteKit with two gnarly stems... just gotta wait some weeks for it to arrive here... cant wait! Cool thing also is it will arrive with a friend's Enano so well have the chance to compare them. Thanks for all the input guys.

cosimo

Old thread, but how do you like the unit and compare to the enano?

I've found them to be pretty darn similar in performance but having different sized bowls and heaters can make the comparisson a little tricky i think... and well i'd have to own an enano to give a fair judgement. But I love my WS and would say it's a bit better than the enano for microdosing. It's also better for leaving it powered on at your desired temp all day with out worries, while the enano gets really really hot all over so it's a little scary to do the same with it. Oh, and the WS's designs and woods are prettier.

With that said, i do find some negatives of the WS compared to the eNano: (1) bowl not big enough for some heavier smoking people or for those who don't want to be filling-up the tip every few hits, (2) price, (3) if the stem is not the perfect fit and/or if you have a clumsy friend using the vape, the tip can fly around easily... fortunately it is Titanium or Steel and is freakin resistant, but it is still an additional piece to be caring for.

I do plan to eventually get an eNano to keep in the living room for using with guests. But i don't see myself getting a new vape to my WS... I am experimenting with other stems though... the gnarly stem really cools down the vapor but takes away a fair amount of flavor which is what i look for.

Top Bottom