Is Da Buddah an endangered vape now?

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I have heard a couple of people say that the DBV has been on backorder due to the influx of 7th Floor new business, but now I am starting to wonder if the vape is actually an endangered vape and this cat on Ebay knows something I dont.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-DA-BU...671?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bd335e2f

I thought that this might have been a mistake, so I researched this seller even more.
ALL OF HIS DBV LISTINGS ARE THE SAME!

I can honestly say that I didnt even pay THAT much for my limited edition SSV.
Wow, just wow...

Here is the original one I saw...
http://cgi.ebay.com/DA-BUDDHA-BLACK...123?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a08ec731b

AGBeer,

Nycdeisel

I noticed something similar, but in a different way. When the DBV and SSV sites started being updated a little while ago, I thought "Hey, no big deal, everything will be back up eventually". And if I am correct, I believe there are still problems and possible issues even ordering extra parts.

I was kindof caught off guard with this, and its not as easy to just order a DBV as it used to be.

Nycdeisel,

toxicc

E11001420
Both those ebay sellers has identical auctions and price so they must be the same.

This is a great new vaporizer from VaporMe

Why VaporMe ? If you google vaporme and find their website, they sell it for 168$

I'd say it's just a price error from a fishy ebay seller. There are dozens of buddha for under 200$ on ebay.

toxicc,

Pappy

shmaporist
I think they're recycling DBV part to make the LSV. :uhoh:
Wait! I know they're recycling DBV part to make the LSV! :lol:

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

How do you know this? I know some parts are identical, but how do you know they are really disassembling DBV's to make LSV's?

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
How do you know this? I know some parts are identical, but how do you know they are really disassembling DBV's to make LSV's?
I was being facetious, however verisimilitude is humor's greatest asset. ;)
DSC_0067.JPG

aztG.jpg

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

yea I thought of it first as a joke but I take everything way too seriously :p

They DO have a lot of the same parts though.... :rolleyes:

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom