Is ‘Search’ busted? Can’t find threads I know exist

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
The message is the title: I was in the “Way of Cannabis” thread, then to the Nomad thread, where I was directed to the ‘Best of nomad’ thread, but I can’t find any of them now. The results search returns are bad, as in returned results have none of the search terms present...

I prolly haven’t found my way around yet, but still: help?

ClearBlueLou,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder

ClearBlueLou

Thanks, Jill - I saw the Pinterest page, but was really just looking for answers to basic questions about the nomad as a vape, to help me stay focused while I worked my way through the thread.

I came looking at the Nomad because I think Maggie made a comment about her nomad as the perfect vape, in the context of Dan’s thread, so I went to see what was up with Nomad. I wanted to see what it would tell me about Dan before I got into the dao of ganja thing, and it did tell me about Dan.

So I can read thru the one thread and engage in the other.

Weird, the dances our heads lead us through...
Thanks for your help!

ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: Jill NYC

ClearBlueLou

So simple...I did as you said and it worked. Thank you.
Top four hits were this thread...:lol:

ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: Summer

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Yeah, there isn’t a lot of actual usage info on the thread. There are only about 25 out in the wild thus far and not many of those people have shared on FC. @KeroZen has definitely given some good info, you may want to search for his posts on the Nomad thread. There are a few others, including Dan who discuss usage at length, but Kero is the only one I can remember off top of head.

Top Bottom