Iolite TINDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Ive been reading in the WISPR forums about a new iolite called the TINDR? Does anyone have any information about this?

Donkey,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I don't know if actually exists..... yet at least. I came across it on a developmental webpage that had been left up online, somewhere obscure, by a website developer at the time the release of the WISPR was announced. I think, reading between the lines, that what might have happened is that Got Vape made the announcement prematurely and caught O&B/web developer off guard with material online.

The dummy front page had menu bars for website sections for the Iolite, WISPR, and TINDR vaporizers. But that is all. Don't know what to make of it. Who knows what the future will hold? Something, I expect. Eventually.

WatTyler,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Its gonna be a 600 dollar home unit with the same heating pin/bowl setup but it holds a weeks worth of butane and has cool 1930's phonograph styling....totally worth it ;)

SF Giant,

Donkey

SF Giant said:
Its gonna be a 600 dollar home unit with the same heating pin/bowl setup but it holds a weeks worth of butane and has cool 1930's phonograph styling....totally worth it ;)

Are there any pictures/videos online? I've been looking but I haven't seen anything yet.

Donkey,

nr-cole

SF Giant said:

Bahahahaha

nr-cole,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom