Iolite/Iinhale Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Steady Decline

my iolite vaporizer comes in in 2 days and i have a few questions.

1. from what i can see on the videos ive seen of it, the place where you put your mouth to inhale is the same tube where you load the product and the bowl is on the bottom. does this mean you put the product/bowl in upside down into the vaporizer?

2. if i wanted to take a hit every 5 minutes after the first hit would i have to turn the whole device off or just click the button to begin each hit. if you hit the button once after turning the vape on does it continually vaporize nonstop?

3.how does the vapor stay in the vaporizer and not rise out of the mouthpeice?

thanks =)

A Steady Decline,

max

Out to lunch
1-the herb chamber is the removeable piece that contains the mouthpiece. The bottom section of the bowl, where the heating pin is located, isn't really labeled in their parts breakdown, but I'd consider both sections together to be the bowl. If you load a fairly large amount in the herb chamber, chances are it's not all going to stay in that section unless you hold the unit mouthpiece down or horizontal. It doesn't really matter. The vape is designed to heat the whole bowl. If it's packed you may need to remove the herb chamber at some point and stir the contents.

2-once you turn the unit on and it heats up, it stays on. There is some conduction heating, so loading a lot and taking a long time to finish a bowl isn't as efficient as loading a smaller amount and vaping it right away. If you're going to stop vaping for a while, you can switch the unit off and turn it back on when you want to resume. But most of the vaporization takes place when you're taking hits.

3-As with the vast majority of vapes, there's a screen.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom