Interesting looking, in-depth recipe with lots of grand claims.

Qbit

cannabanana
Clicky.

I don't know whether this site is utterly full of shit or not, but they go into great depth, professing a lot of obscure knowledge about cannabinoids and their chemistry and pharmacology. Specifically they talk about delta 11 THC. (Mind you, if there are indeed subjects they know a lot about, website design sure isn't one of them.)

They also sell medibles, suggesting some level of faith in what they're talking about. Though it could be just a bunch of snake oil bullshit to sell ordinary fucking weed cookies - some of it sounds a bit suspect.

So yeah, I'd be curious to see what others here think.

Qbit,

SD_haze

:|

WARNING: Eating too much baked goods can /will give you experiences that are comparable to LSD or mushrooms even DMT and deliver a psychedelic experiences that most people find too intense...You're not really stoned on the pot you're ripped on the powerful hallucinogens that your brain stem produced from the reaction of your liver being bombarded by too much pot too fast.
- This is called FIRST PASS EFFECT, and it's not the cannabis per say that is wiping you out; - it's your own body producing powerful hallucinogens that were sent to 'attack' the overdose of cannabis that your liver was being subjected to. The experience is unique because it's your body responding to attack and it's never fatal,

FIRST PASS EFFECT is actually incredibly healthy event for your liver. - Medicine proves that your liver functions 'differently' for at least 6 months after this event

Medicine proves it!

SD_haze,

Qbit

cannabanana
SD_haze said:
:|

WARNING: Eating too much baked goods can /will give you experiences that are comparable to LSD or mushrooms even DMT and deliver a psychedelic experiences that most people find too intense...You're not really stoned on the pot you're ripped on the powerful hallucinogens that your brain stem produced from the reaction of your liver being bombarded by too much pot too fast.
- This is called FIRST PASS EFFECT, and it's not the cannabis per say that is wiping you out; - it's your own body producing powerful hallucinogens that were sent to 'attack' the overdose of cannabis that your liver was being subjected to. The experience is unique because it's your body responding to attack and it's never fatal,

FIRST PASS EFFECT is actually incredibly healthy event for your liver. - Medicine proves that your liver functions 'differently' for at least 6 months after this event

Medicine proves it!

Yeah shit like that sounds super-dodgy. But the first pass effect isn't a term they just made up - it's a genuine pharmacological phenomenon. Though whether it actually applies to cannabinoids or not has yet to be established. And yeah I'd sure like to see the medical proof about the liver claims.

Qbit,

Vaped Ape

MMJ Therapist specializing in gynecology~wannabe
This is the reason most users believe AVB is better than unsmoked buds for edibles. If you don't have AVB
or vaporizer just grind up bud and bake in oven for 10 min @ 325F before preparing recipe.

Da Vape

Vaped Ape,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
so i was super intrigued by that website even though i found it too annoying to fully read.

i didnt spend that much time on it because i just found it too hard to follow for some reason...im sure i could probably get through it, but can anyone tell me the real differences of this method versus reclaiming from ABV?

is the only difference essentially the oven bag & freezer part?

i know that most of us kind of know the basic process of doing reclaims but (other than the freezer & oven bag) the only difference i found on that website was the specific times & temperatures...has anyone ever tried it the way they said to before?

plus, if this guy was doing this process to sell his stuff, would he put such a detailed process out there like that?

i guess its worth trying if you have some ganja that you dont want to run through the vape...im wondering why the instructions did not include to inhale the vapors that accumulate in the oven bag when theyre not necessary anymore...?

...turn your whole oven into your personal at-home bag-vape...

EDIT: but it looks like its not really telling you to do anything that would cause you to waste your stuff, right? so worst case scenario is that you would just end up with what you would have if you did it without the modifications...so no real loss or gain at the end, maybe?

could you edit this process by actually vaping your ganja regularly, but instead of exhaling it freely, collect your exhale into a plastic bag (i do this from time to time if i need to watch out for odors...then just spill the vapors outside & its actually quite a lot) & then later shake that plastic bag up with your vaped ganja? it may be less potent at the end, but you would at least get to inhale those vapors...or you could inhale the rest of the vapors instead letting the vapor in the bag go like they say to in the directions...

but you should get something if you follow that, i think

akwardsauce,
Top Bottom