1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Info for beginner

Discussion in 'ABV' started by SunnyHours, Jun 14, 2014.

1. SunnyHours

SunnyHours Well-Known Member

Montreal, Canada
    Hi guys!

I've been thinking about BHO for a while. I'm in Canada and as far as I know, there isn't a ton of Oil around here. About a year ago I did make a small batch with a bong downstem and Colibri butane. The resulting plate was then put in a warm water bath. The final scraped goo was then put on a heated Ti nail. It tasted so disgusting...so I've never re-attempted since then. I'm unsure what the problem was...might of been some plastic that was extracted with the butane, and I didn't have a vacuum so it wasn't vacuum purged, just heat purged.

Is it really supposed to taste like weed or is there a chemical taste because it's so strong?
    Also, I probably got a new hookup for some Budder...what are the prices you pay?

Edit: I just thought about it, and I collected some "wand" hash from the bowl of my Vriptech Heat Wand kit and found it tasted pretty bad, is that normal?

Anything else I should know about Concentrates? except for hash, I'm just starting out.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors