Inexpensive GonG Bubblers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnmlh

Can anyone point me towards a 14mm glass on glass bubbler of known quality that is around $60 or less?

I found this one for $20 from http://www.myimainternational.com
5eee8040.jpg

...and this one for $30 from the same site
83e10bf0.jpg

Everything else I could find was a lot more expensive.

mnmlh,

stinkmeaner

It's always nice to support your local shops & artist if you have any good ones nearby. Otherwise that site you showed had some inexpensive USA made bubblers that didn't look too bad for the price, you don't seem like a glass collector YET so I say go for what you like.

stinkmeaner,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Dude, good find on the glass (you are looking for something to compliment the MZ correct?)
Ive been pondering the same thing as well and this site looks like a good place to start.

Oh yeah and nice av Stinkmeaner. A buddy of mine at my HB site has that same one... You wouldnt by chance be related would you? :cool:

AGBeer,

mnmlh

Yeah, I was looking into it a few weeks ago when I started this thread. Bought the 100ml EHLE instead, and am enjoying it a lot. I would still like to add one of these to the collection for occasional use. It might work better for sitting on the couch with the MZ.

mnmlh,

stinkmeaner

AGBeer said:
Oh yeah and nice av Stinkmeaner. A buddy of mine at my HB site has that same one... You wouldnt by chance be related would you? :cool:
No bro just stole it off google images.

stinkmeaner,

stinkmeaner

You can't go wrong with an Ehle mnmlh, very nice quality pieces.

If you check out etsy.com they will have some really nice one off pieces that you can get good deals on, just search for waterpipe, bubbler, inline. etc.

stinkmeaner,

mnmlh

I've been checking out etsy for a while now, and there is all kinds of cool stuff on there when it comes to glass. Thanks for the info.

mnmlh,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom