Indicas

mephisto

Why do my Indicas always look more like Sativas, never gotten the long slender leaves. I have tried heavy indicas and hybrids ( they look like hybrids....) . Come to think of it, these Indicas always finish like Sativas, long final change from clear to amber. Please, I already expect an onslaught of " because they're Sativas, dude."
I have the utmost trust in my bean supplier.....
Any responses appreciated

mephisto,
Reactions: arb

Summer

Long Island, NY
from what I’ve seen Sativas are the ones with long slender leaves...am I missing something?

Agreed. Indicas are compacted flower heads while sativas are airy & leafy.

Inner-Buds_3.jpg

Indica-Sativa.png

ginolicious

Sativas generally stretch like hell in the growing process. Hence they have bigger nugs that are more airy and longer. Indicas are generally shorter and stouter with real dense bugs and do not grow as nearly as tall as sativas.

mephisto

Thanks for all of your replies. @Summer your image matches my experience. I have eliminated any stretching by using the right lighting......The long finishing process was what had me questioning. When a plant receives the specific bandwidth of light that it needs, less nutes are needed and stretching between cycles is no longer an issue. Guess I will keep on rocking the Indicas......

mephisto,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I would love to comment on the genetics and grow side of this question, but forum rules state that grow discussion is not allowed.

I will say that indicas are strong like bull. They kick sativa ass. :whip:

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I would love to comment on the genetics and grow side of this question, but forum rules state that grow discussion is not allowed.

I will say that indicas are strong like bull. They kick sativa ass. :whip:

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the ban on growing discussions. Interesting. I was wondering why I hadn't seen any. I just reread the rules to see what else I'm missing.

I don't agree with your second statement, however. That is all. :cool:

ginolicious

I can handle sativas too frequently. I’ve made the mistake of vaping a crap ton during the evening and freaking out all night. But when I vape indicas I’m fucking useless. A hit or two during the day with a sativa is good for me but I can’t session it in the nighttime. Freaks me out. Lol.

Top Bottom