1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Indica lovers

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by letter never sent, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Winegums

Winegums Sticky and chewy

I'm loving this Bubba Kush I just picked up. I forgot how sedative the strain is and have nearly fallen asleep while taking it serveral times. Lovely indica effects with a bit of a head high. Super nice strain for vegetating.

grokit, Bvapst and psychonaut like this.
  2. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

New to the Indicas and Indica dominant strains. Been strictly vaping Sativas and Sativa doms.

Enter Raspberry Kush, an Indica dominant. Very tastey. I had it this morning and it did semi-couchlock me.
    Gonna be trying it again this evening as it's probably a better evening vape??

grokit likes this.
  3. psychonaut

psychonaut Medcreational Member

I do sativas in the AM all the way up through 4PM then switch over to hybrid for a session, and then Indica for last session before bed. I've done indicas all day long but you gotta watch it. It wont necessarily couchlock on a wake and vape, but it can if you go too far.

4. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

You make it sound like afternoon naps are a bad thing. :shrug:

I usually vape Sativas before 4pm too. But sometimes I go Indica all day fully knowing that a nap will be involved. Sometimes I like a good nap.:zzz:

:peace:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017 at 12:40 AM
    psychonaut, mixchu69, turk and 3 others like this.
  5. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

....................................................................................
    I probably should nap, but maybe feel a little guilty about taking a nap. Anybody else feel like that?

6. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I feel guilty about the afternoon nap but I always enjoy my morning one!:zzz:

MinnBobber, mixchu69 and Burt like this.
  7. twigs

twigs Pay no mind to those voices in my head

Just acquired 1g of White Fire Alien OG. Best sleepy time strain I've found to date. It's fast acting, with a nice tingly body high and no mental racing. Two draws on my Firefly2 and I Sleep well! I will be returning for a larger purchase!

grokit, Winegums and turk like this.
  8. psychonaut

psychonaut Medcreational Member

If I nap, I end up laying in bed during normal bedtime sometimes for hours, it's horrible =( Still gotta wake up at the same time.

grokit likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors