1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Indica lovers

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by letter never sent, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Winegums

Winegums Sticky and chewy Accessory Maker

I'm loving this Bubba Kush I just picked up. I forgot how sedative the strain is and have nearly fallen asleep while taking it serveral times. Lovely indica effects with a bit of a head high. Super nice strain for vegetating.

grokit, Bvapst and psychonaut like this.
  2. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

New to the Indicas and Indica dominant strains. Been strictly vaping Sativas and Sativa doms.

Enter Raspberry Kush, an Indica dominant. Very tastey. I had it this morning and it did semi-couchlock me.
    Gonna be trying it again this evening as it's probably a better evening vape??

grokit likes this.
  3. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

I do sativas in the AM all the way up through 4PM then switch over to hybrid for a session, and then Indica for last session before bed. I've done indicas all day long but you gotta watch it. It wont necessarily couchlock on a wake and vape, but it can if you go too far.

Prolusio, MoltenTiger, grokit and 3 others like this.
  4. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

You make it sound like afternoon naps are a bad thing. :shrug:

I usually vape Sativas before 4pm too. But sometimes I go Indica all day fully knowing that a nap will be involved. Sometimes I like a good nap.:zzz:

:peace:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  5. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

....................................................................................
    I probably should nap, but maybe feel a little guilty about taking a nap. Anybody else feel like that?

6. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I feel guilty about the afternoon nap but I always enjoy my morning one!:zzz:

MinnBobber, mixchu69 and Burt like this.
  7. twigs

twigs Pay no mind to those voices in my head

Just acquired 1g of White Fire Alien OG. Best sleepy time strain I've found to date. It's fast acting, with a nice tingly body high and no mental racing. Two draws on my Firefly2 and I Sleep well! I will be returning for a larger purchase!

8. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

If I nap, I end up laying in bed during normal bedtime sometimes for hours, it's horrible =( Still gotta wake up at the same time.

CarolKing and grokit like this.
  9. CharSadehBeast

CharSadehBeast Well-Known Member

I'm going to bookmark this thread and read it from page 1 but wanted to ask a recommendation for an indica ((not hybrid) strain that does not have the traditional couchlock/sleep aid effects. Sativas are too "racy" for me but indicas have a negative affect on my ability to work and function during the day

10. rabblerouser

rabblerouser vaporizer evangelist / collector

The Cornbread I've been getting from one of the local dispensaries sounds like what you are looking for. I still say it feels more like an indica than a hybrid, but isn't really sedating/couchlock-y for me...But, if you read the description on leafly, I think it is supposed to lean more sedative than the cut this dispensary has, so maybe not useful info :(

A1 likes this.
  11. MyCollife

MyCollife Well-Known Member

One of my favorites is CBD Blue Shark. Mostly indica at 80% and very numbing.

12. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Low thc high cbd indica's are going to be better for daytime. Stephen hawking kush is another good one. My last sample was around 5% 1:1

13. twigs

Purple Urkle is doing its job for me. 4% restlessness at night vs 7 or 8 % (as measured by my sleep app)

grokit and CarolKing like this.
  14. Alegre

Alegre Pobre payaso, ríe por no llorar.

Haven't had a pure Indica in over 12 yrs.....oh how I miss it!

duckTape likes this.
  15. grokit

grokit well-worn member

What app do you use? There's a LOT of them.

16. twigs

Sleep++, on my Apple Watch

grokit likes this.
  17. puma88

puma88 Member

Thanks everyone for the info, great thread! My favorites: Purps(all time favorite), Afghooey, Blueberry, Blackberry Kush (cant find/afford any of these recently and I think the Purps was a $50 1/8 when I used to smoke that back in '07/08)

I like the general indica effects so after building a small/medium tolerance over a few months with hybrids in my vape (purchased in Dec) I tried a bunch of GSC & OG crosses before getting some stronger indicas. Recently had some Romulan Cheese that was fantastic if a bit pungent. GDP is my go-to for insomnia or pain. I'm thinking of trying some Blue Urkle. I cant find any lineage info and I hope its a Blueberry cross not Blue Dream but either way is fine.

I'll also add that I favor certain growing/curing techniques over specific strains (always prefer indica, though). I like outdoor and a certain cure time/method although I dont know what method I do know how I like the bud to look. Also with the right cure its easier for me to control the dosage as I usually micro dose at low/medium tolerance.

18. strictly vapor

strictly vapor Well-Known Member

Indica all day for this vapor enthusiast. For me sativas are anxiety. Pink kush, rockstar, pink rockstar, ace og, fire og, headband, purple kush and pink bubba are some of the favorites right now - great vape strains :D

Prolusio likes this.
  19. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Mazar (Skunk #1 x Afghani)

[​IMG]

Gigsabits53, grokit, muunch and 2 others like this.
  20. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

Wow, Mazar! I had to panic harvest a shitload of this strain many years ago and did not get to appreciate the true beauty of a good cure. Sure hope its treating you well. Sorry for the harvest reference, I lack a Thesarus....

psychonaut likes this.
  21. grokit

grokit well-worn member

I made a salad out of the last of my og blueberry and skywalker, omg the sum blows away the parts.

It's very good. The parts were also good. I wish all weed was like this :cheers:!

:smug:

psychonaut, DDave and ataxian like this.
  22. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

Death Star + Apollo 13 = Death Orange or Orange Star. Tasty and Pastey!

stoneleopard, grokit and psychonaut like this.
  23. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Damn I love indica/indica dominant strains. I'm thrilled to find my favorite strain again blue og, have two feminized seeds coming along with a blueberry kush and an ayahuasca purple that sounds lovely :brow:

:sherlock:

C No Ego, ataxian, Squiby and 2 others like this.
  24. stoneleopard

stoneleopard Active Member

Ooh I want to try that. I normally lean towards sativas, but for winding down death star is my favourite so far. One time I actually got a star shaped bud of it, didn't get a picture unfortunately.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors