Indiana Medical MJ Bill

BD9

I'm reaching out to all my fellow Hoosier FCer's!

Senator Karen Tallian has proposed a bill to get medical marijuana in Indiana. She can't do this alone. We as residents of Indiana need to make our voices heard to help get this bill passed.
Especially when we have a guy like Curtis Hill running for Indiana Attorney General making statements like, "We need to take care of the marijuana problem to solve the heroin problem". That is a direct quote from Mr.Hill.

I'm asking you to contact your local representative or Karen Tallian and show your support for this bill.

https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2016/bills/senate/209

Karen Tallian Contact information;

Phone: 800-382-9467

Email: s4@in.gov

200 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Last edited:

BD9

Website

Please help support Jeff Staker's mission to get medical cannabis legalized in Indiana. Call your state and federal representatives, your local representatives and news outlets.

To My Fellow Hoosier Veterans,
My name is Jeff Staker I have served 11 years in the Marines as a Scout Sniper/DI, approximately 4 years as a Basic and Advance NCO Instructor at the Indiana Military Academy and finishing out my military career as an Air/Crash/Fire/Rescue with the Indiana Air National Guard, Ft. Wayne.

For the past 22 plus years I have worked at the Grissom ARB, as both a DoD Security Police and currently as a DoD Civilian Firefighter and am looking forward to retiring within the next year.

As a longtime member of the VFW, American Legion and DAV I have been involved with many issues that affect our Veterans’ health, rights and privileges and this endeavor is by far going to be the most controversial and beneficial as I and hopefully “we” attempt to change our States’ Laws as it pertains to the medical use of cannabis and at the same time inform and educating our citizens of the misconception cannabis (or marijuana) has had on our society for the past 75 years.

Contact information;

Jeffery P. Staker
Hoosier Veterans for Medical Cannabis, Inc.
HoosierVetsforMC@gmail.com
Cell (765)863-7712

@Hoosier and @yogoshio and anyone else from Indiana we need to make our voices heard to get MMJ in Indiana

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Maybe you are familiar with this man. He is a vet himself. He's been helping veterans in our state to get medical cannabis. Our state did pass medical cannabis use for veterans. Patrick Seifert would be a good person as a resource. He had a dispensary and gave away free cannabis to veterans with PTSD. Recently this man's dispensary had to close which is a real shame. This group still meets for meetings. This is an older article as you can see. I've posted a recent article in the change to recreational in the medical wa thread. It talks about this man's dispensary closing back in June 2016.

Twenty22Many Campaign Promotes Cannabis As Treatment For PTSD Veterans In Washington
By Joshua Cook -

Jul 22, 2015

When Patrick Seifert learned the number of American veterans that commit suicide daily, he knew he had to do something.

The numbers are staggering: “Twenty-two American veterans will kill themselves today. They did it yesterday, and they’re going to do it tomorrow, and they’re going to keep doing it,” explained Seifert.

So Seifert established Twenty22Many, an organization that advocates medical marijuana and holistic therapy for veterans suffering from PTSD.

Beginning July 24, PTSD sufferers in Washington will be able to receive medical marijuana. On July 22, Seifert and company will be hosting a march to raise awareness of medical marijuana for the treatment of PTSD.

“We’re not claiming to heal anything, but it helps for us, it helps for our veterans. We know the other way is not working,” said Seifert of this alternative to pharmaceuticals.

And that accomplishment in Washington is something to celebrate, he said. Not all states recognize PTSD as a marijuana-treatable condition.

“Colorado just voted it down. They have a lot of work cut out for them. I feel sorry for the veterans in Colorado,” he added.

Events on July 22, 2015 will include a march from noon to 1 p.m. from the Capitol in Olympia, Washington to a nearby park. In the park, veterans will be giving testimony about how medical marijuana has helped them.

From there, the event includes a free screening of “Star Leaf,” a locally made feature film, a free barbecue dinner and a series of talks from marijuana advocates and professionals at the Urban Onion Ballroom located across from Sylvester Park at 116 Legion Way in Olympia.

For more information on the event, contact Twenty22Many’s Patrick Seifert at (360) 545-7849 or at Twenty22Many@gmail.com. Click here to listen to Truth in Media’s Joshua Cook’s full interview with Seifert.

Last edited:

BD9

Maybe you are familiar with this man. He is a vet himself.
For more information on the event, contact Twenty22Many’s Patrick Seifert at (360) 545-7849 or at Twenty22Many@gmail.com. Click here to listen to Truth in Media’s Joshua Cook’s full interview with Seifert.

Thanks for this @CarolKing! :tup:

I called Twenty22many this afternoon and gave them Hoosier Veterans for Medical Cannabis' information. Hopefully they will get together and we can get MMJ in Indiana.

Top Bottom