In Search for another portable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

The lotus videos were before i refined my technique, I get better performance now with less torching from further away and larger taster clouds.
hope this helps to give you an idea, the pnp is bad ass but its a sip and go type vape which I love at times, the Lotus can do the sessions in half the time or even faster than that. You get vapor with in 3-5 seconds with no butane inhaled.

more lotus action

http://youtu.be/MCILBJMk_Gw

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@BLAZING OG those vids were bad ass, making me lean even more towards the lotus. the pnp loosks tight as well however, i will wait for some more savings or upgrades for it i think.
Thank you!!!!:rockon::rockon:
There both awesome units, like having the right tool for the right job.
I am thankful that I have both because they each serve me different purposes.:tup::tup:

natural farmer

You can't go wrong with the Lotus mate! Sensible choice... I would also suggest trying a vapor lung with your Solo! Clouds? Oh yeah! Taste? Freakishly amazing! :D You can't get such results from direct hitting the Solo or through a bong. The VL can take the Solo to desktop performance! ;)

vorrange

Vapor.wise
It will complement your Solo nicely. A friend of mine has only a Solo and a Vaponic and he decided to trade the Vaponic for the Lotus.

He said he can manage with the Solo when he goes outside so the Vaponic is not so needed and he really liked the Lotus, both dry and with water.

I havent tried the VL yet, it is in my bucket list though. The only problem i don't have a Solo anymore. Have to try it with my friend.

rekrab

short or long stem?
i was planning on short just easier to put in a pocket i guess 1 less inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom