• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Imag (aka x-max) vaporizer

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
yes, sure! I prefer the imag over the Flowermate, since the air path is better isolated from the electronics of the unit AND the ecig-look makes it much more stealthy, imho. The biggest disadvantage is that the herbs are finished quicker in the Imag, but on the other hand this might be an advantage too, since you also get medicated faster and your less long exposed, while using it in public.
another advantage is that it's (still) cheaper than the flowermate, since they only distibute it on their own, right now, but I have no doubt that the Imag will soon take off like the the Flowermate did and that also means they will increase the price in the long term.

HSIHP

Just got an email back, I'm leaning over the edge with this one waiting until I see the reason I need it. :p

I want it but I have a few doubts. For those that have it, could you compare it to the Pax as far as efficiently? I love my pax for quick and private sessions but I hate how much it uses. Would this be a good substitute for that?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@HSIHP I feel like x-max would, but the Plus would fit your Pax replacement qualification more i believe, unless you care about replaceable batteries > three temps.

My Plus havent arrived yet so I cant say from experience just yet, but as far as a vape similar to pax that can use much less, I would also suggest checking out the Indica if you havent before, though it is much more expensive than the Imag (and rightfully so, i doubt the Imag can match its flavor, and it has two lower temps, longer battery life and sessions, plus i prefer the Indica form factor now personally). However, once mine arrive I'll be able to do more direct comparisons, and to the T-Vape as well

Shit Snacks,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I've owned an indica and pax both and still prefer the imag+. The indicas flavor is a bit better. The imag+ takes a smaller load than the pax I believe. (It's been a minute since I had a pax). All great conduction vapes though. Just prefer the ease of use and form factor of the imag+.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
just a general note: the imag is a good vaporizer for a very good price, but if you guys are looking for the best vaporizer on the market, you should move on.

also, i think I've mentioned the advantages and disadvantages a couple of times, now.
I don't think it's better than the pax or the indica, when it's about performance, but it's much cheaper and more stealthy.
if that's what you want, go for it! If you're looking for something that performs better than a pax, you might be disappointed. It's still very good, though.

Last edited:

NorVape

Vape Rictim
Wow, this look very interesting!

An affordable, durable and easy to use portable. Might convert a lotta combusters!

I sent them a mail yesterday. How long did it take before you guys got an answer?

NorVape,

Rizzalso

Wow, this look very interesting!

An affordable, durable and easy to use portable. Might convert a lotta combusters!

I sent them a mail yesterday. How long did it take before you guys got an answer?

In my experience, they always respond on the same day I sent an e-mail. Although you have to take the time difference into account of course

Rizzalso,

Rizzalso

How much is the imag plus? And where are people picking them up?

To place an order you can go to Imagvape.com and send them an e-mail. I paid $30 for the unit and $48 for shipping, so the unit was $78 for me.

Rizzalso,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
look what these guys are working on:
imagpen.jpg

imag2.jpg

the imag pen, is a mini version of the classic imag, with a real pen size!
and the imag 2 is super interesting, since you will be able to attach e cig mods.
This means you will be able to attach these cool mini bubbler mods, too
super excited about this one.

oh and check this giveaway guys:
http://www.imagvape.com/imag-2-giveaway-first-100-people-gets-a-free-vaporizer/
if you buy a imag plus and publish a review (here, on your blog, or on youtube) the first 100(!!!) people will get a Imag 2 for free
(however, the Imag 2 will not be released within the next two months!)

Last edited:

Rizzalso

Very interesting. Love the 510 threading on the Imag 2. Definitely opens up lots of possibilities.

Rizzalso,
Reactions: mrweed

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow with all these new additions coming so soon, maybe the plus thread should be moved back in here and the thread title should just be "Imag Vaporizers (x-max, plus, pen, 2...)"

Shit Snacks,

weenstoned

I am curious about what the oven for the Imag 2 will look like. I guess the 510 connector might be part of the lid? The deal is kind of tempting but I am reluctant to basically pre-order an Imag 2 without seeing a few more pics.

Will be amusing if the Imag Pen is out before the grasshopper.

weenstoned,

vapetechguy

Unapproved commercial account.
An actual pen size dry herb vape for portability is what I've been looking for, both for my self and to convert combusting friends.
I am also exited about Imag Vape Pen, I guess it will be an upcoming product, just keep yours eyes peeled:) I am more into tobacco vaporizing, and actually camomile&sage&eucalyptus as high heat herbs performed extremely well during flu couple weeks ago - in a simple Imag 1 vaporizer! I was using pre-humidified herbs, which requires some caution, as too much humidity can damage your unit! But for tobacco its just AWESOME! I made a video as well, if anyone interested:

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
look what these guys are working on:
imagpen.jpg

imag2.jpg

the imag pen, is a mini version of the classic imag, with a real pen size!
and the imag 2 is super interesting, since you will be able to attach e cig mods.
This means you will be able to attach these cool mini bubbler mods, too
super excited about this one.

oh and check this giveaway guys:
http://www.imagvape.com/imag-2-giveaway-first-100-people-gets-a-free-vaporizer/
if you buy a imag plus and publish a review (here, on your blog, or on youtube) the first 100(!!!) people will get a Imag 2 for free
(however, the Imag 2 will not be released within the next two months!)

Wait wait wait, that small pen sized one....I sorta really want it....like shit, I thought the Grasshopper was my best bet(Still looking forward to it anyways) but depending on the price and perfrmance it can be the most stealthy one ever.

RastaVapa

HomeGrownLogs UK log maker
Manufacturer
Got the standard imag vape two days ago and it is very good at what it does , I prefer it over my flower mate mainly down to size and replaceable battery's and maybe taste but I would say they are about the same taste wise. I have connected it to a few water pipes and prefer it dry, real stealthy almost want to go for a walk down High street and find out. I have found sandwiching some bho or wax between some herbs works really well ..........

I am going to try some higher current batts when they arrive see how much longer it lasts .

Rastavapa

RastaVapa,

mileycyrusescat

Hello all

I am new here and I joined because I have a question about my XVape brand XMAX herbal/oil vaporizer. Upon researching it online, I only found this post from the website, so I thought you guys might be helpful.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/imag-aka-x-max-vaporizer.14244/

I got this product at a shop at the mall about 6 months ago and have never had a single complaint about it yet. Today, I was smoking it outside on a vent that spits up hot air, as it is cold out. Well, I sat down to empty it and put more in, and the mouth piece rolled off of my lap and into the cracks of the vent. The vent belongs to a building at my college and doesn't open.

Do you guys happen to know where I could get an extra mouth piece? Or have any ideas such as mouth pieces for other vaporizers that might work, or even homemade mouth pieces? Any insight at all would be very much appreciated, I'm really frustrated cuz I was so amazed that it hadn't broken yet, and I used it everyday, all the time. I've become very fond of it.

Thank you!

mileycyrusescat,

smithwonder

Hello all

I am new here and I joined because I have a question about my XVape brand XMAX herbal/oil vaporizer. Upon researching it online, I only found this post from the website, so I thought you guys might be helpful.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/imag-aka-x-max-vaporizer.14244/

I got this product at a shop at the mall about 6 months ago and have never had a single complaint about it yet. Today, I was smoking it outside on a vent that spits up hot air, as it is cold out. Well, I sat down to empty it and put more in, and the mouth piece rolled off of my lap and into the cracks of the vent. The vent belongs to a building at my college and doesn't open.

Do you guys happen to know where I could get an extra mouth piece? Or have any ideas such as mouth pieces for other vaporizers that might work, or even homemade mouth pieces? Any insight at all would be very much appreciated, I'm really frustrated cuz I was so amazed that it hadn't broken yet, and I used it everyday, all the time. I've become very fond of it.

Thank you!
Hi, the XMAX V1 is a rebranded IMAG vaporizer, so the MP should be same. You can contact the USA reseller of IMAG, that is W9tech, to buy a new MP for your XMAX.
Another way, you can contact the reseller of CLOUDV Phantom, coz it's also a rebranded IMAG, same MP to XMAX.

Top Bottom