Im not so sure Vaping gets you as high as smoking. Not a slam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappella Sistina

iceshark said:
Looks like its the small space case:) This will get me vaping right. Where is the most cost effective place to buy?

Also are the Easy vape (authentics) a decent first vape. They have them locally for $65

Thanks.

Finelly chopping my Blueberry to try tonight. Cant wait! Will toke low and slow and shake and repack as mentioned. I want to get high!:peace:
There havn't been any "authentic" (or the ones brought in by Easy tech)Easy Vape's brought into the country in over 6 months.

Just an FYI.

Cappella Sistina,

toadyfatz

My bud is quite sticky also and about 2 weeks ago I also just went and got an electric coffee grinder also. I just let my bud sit out for a bit and then toss it in the grinder and go to town till it gets to where you want it. On my coffee grinder a lot of the kief collects in the top ridges and I just use a little brush and brush it all back onto the ground up bud. Then I take a razor blade and chop and mix it all back together. I have a really nice 4 and 2 piece grinder that I have zero desire to touch after using this method.

toadyfatz,

Cappella Sistina

iceshark said:
Thanks!

Here is the link, he claims they are real. What do you think?
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/for/1790758169.html
It's totally your call amigo.

But knowing what I know, and what I shared...personally, I would just stay away from those units. Same thing with the Easy Vape 2. We ordered 100 of those unit's, once we realized there was a rubber coating around the heating element, we trashed....yes trashed all of them. We could have sold them to the unsuspecting public, sold them to another...but it was left up to me, so we destroyed them, and chopped the loss up to churn. The easy Vape 2's were also under major infringement issues with S&B's Easy Valve system(an exact copy).

The rule's on this forum are kinda touchy...and to prevent myself from getting banned again I'd rather not name the online retailer, that is knowingly selling the hazardous Easy Vape's on e-bay, and other online sources. But they are out there.....

You gotta wonder, how is that person selling them so far below normal cost? I can tell you this, at that price, and with the extra gifts, and shipping cost they are making less thatn $20.00 per unit. Not much margin.

Cappella Sistina,

iceshark

Ice Man
Cappella Sistina said:
iceshark said:
Thanks!

Here is the link, he claims they are real. What do you think?
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/for/1790758169.html
It's totally your call amigo.

But knowing what I know, and what I shared...personally, I would just stay away from those units. Same thing with the Easy Vape 2. We ordered 100 of those unit's, once we realized there was a rubber coating around the heating element, we trashed....yes trashed all of them. We could have sold them to the unsuspecting public, sold them to another...but it was left up to me, so we destroyed them, and chopped the loss up to churn. The easy Vape 2's were also under major infringement issues with S&B's Easy Valve system(an exact copy).

The rule's on this forum are kinda touchy...and to prevent myself from getting banned again I'd rather not name the online retailer, that is knowingly selling the hazardous Easy Vape's on e-bay, and other online sources. But they are out there.....

You gotta wonder, how is that person selling them so far below normal cost? I can tell you this, at that price, and with the extra gifts, and shipping cost they are making less thatn $20.00 per unit. Not much margin.
Thank you. Email sent to you for help.

iceshark,

Beezleb

I have no real input on the quality of the easy vapes materials but one thing that stands out to me when I see people who owned one. They pretty much move on to other vapes. Main complaints seem to be very large wand, you use lots of herb and questionable temp accuracy.

I do not consider the Easy Vape as a mainstream vape and hold it in regard in the same type of category as Vapir style products but from what I read in this thread, the Easy Vape maybe worse in materials. Either way, I recommend saving up for a more quality established vaporizer.

I know the waiting can be hard. It seemed like it took forever for me to save enough to get my Da Buddha back in the day. Though I was saving for an SSV when the DBV released making me very happy. I would look at our retailer thread and see if you can find a vape that fits your budget and see what price you can get with awesome discounts for being an FC.com member. 10-12% saving on average you should be able to find. Let us know what vape you choose and will give you another 10000 opinions hehe. I have ordered from many of the retailers in that thread and all have been wonderful and easy to deal with.

Beezleb,

iceshark

Ice Man
Well THANK YOU:) I took into consideration all your responses and the posts here. I went and bought the 9 buck small coffee grinder at Target. I put in bud and it ground it instantly nice and fine. I used brush from MF and got it all. I did fill trench full to brim of trench. Maybe too much I think.

However I got the biggest nicest hits yet:ko: I took 6 hits of Blueberry and within minutes was totally stoned. However like you said, no real paranoid feeling like old days. Plus it is a nice high were you feel great. Semi coach locked but not too much. Plus it lasted for a long time. Then I went to sleep and woke up with no ill effects.

I think my issue before was not a fine enough grind.

Now I just need a bigger vape:D

iceshark,

Budz Bunny

iceshark said:
Well THANK YOU:) I took into consideration all your responses and the posts here. I went and bought the 9 buck small coffee grinder at Target. I put in bud and it ground it instantly nice and fine. I used brush from MF and got it all. I did fill trench full to brim of trench. Maybe too much I think.

However I got the biggest nicest hits yet:ko: I took 6 hits of Blueberry and within minutes was totally stoned. However like you said, no real paranoid feeling like old days. Plus it is a nice high were you feel great. Semi coach locked but not too much. Plus it lasted for a long time. Then I went to sleep and woke up with no ill effects.

I think my issue before was not a fine enough grind.

Now I just need a bigger vape:D
haha, I got mine at Target also. They also have a really cool tiny acrylic canister set with rubber seals. Something like $5 for three of them. Oh, and they also have the Duracell white cap rechargeables. I think the target managers may just be stoners.

Budz Bunny,

combusche

my experience is vaping gets you higher, but combusting gets you more couchlocked.

if i may offer a suggested setup (my personal one): a 500ml Ehle straight tube with an Aromazap/Myrtlezap/woodeez/etc. this would be the most cost efficient set up - i frequently find myself taking a .025g zap-bong hit and feeling as good as if i took a much bigger combustion hit.

i use a medium space case for grinding and have never had any problems with the fineness. i've also broken up a nice chunk of hash and put it inside the zap-bong and it worked beautifully. but i also suspect this only works for the kind of hash i got - basically pressed kief. the tougher and oilier hashes may not work as well in such a set up.

one reason i suggest the bong is that using it creates more suction pressure on the zap, so more heat and air passes through the herb/hash, thus releasing more THC than without. your mouth on the piece alone generates much less suction, so that's why some people complain of getting little vapor from the zap alone. plus, the water cools it down and makes it that much more pleasant.

since switching over to this method, i've used at least 30-40% less herb than usual and i may in fact be consuming more frequently than before.

Modnote: Here's the follow-up to this thread: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3203

combusche,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom