Im going to buy my first vape but i have some questions please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

barfly

Hello
Im smoking for many years and i dont want to harm my lungs no more :( Doctor told me that if i continue smoking i may be asthma so i become afraid
I dont wanna quit smoking too so best thing i can do is buy a vaporizer i thought
This will be my first vaporizer experience and i have a budget between 200? to 300?
I dont know much about vapes so i wanna ask some questions

I need a website or a online store that sends vaporizers to Turkey (i found Azureus and elephantos but their prices are too much and they only sell vapormatic deluxe,vapir 5.0 and volcano,are these good ones?) Vapormatic seems to be good but i dont know much

Im addicted to bong :D and i want to choose an efficent vaporizer to satistfy my lungs

Also im looking a vaporizer that includes both whip and bag specialities
I dont want a vaporizer like volcano,its too big and expensive

Please help me im searching for many days but i couldnt agree on a vaporizer and im confused :o

Thankss

barfly,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Barfly, your English seems really good.

READ THROUGH THE THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

No other vape is like the CANO!!!

(IMO, HA, E, VHW, SSV, DBV, PD, AMed, Herbo, VaPol, DV, VBros, VC, VWarez, II/IoL, etc., etc., etc. are all effective vaporizers...read?--or just spend until you find a substitute for smoking that suits you)

PS: Sorry...Drunk! :ko:

Peas out.

I RECOMMEND THIS SECTIONhttp://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewforum.php?id=2PLUS I WASN'T KIDDING ABOUT YOUR ENGLISH BEING GOOD...CHECK OUT THE CHAT TOO!

Progress,

barfly

Im new in this vaporizer issue so i need help sorry i couldnt read other topics

barfly,

max

Out to lunch
barfly, for whip and bag at a good price, your choices are the herbalAire or Extreme. I'm not sure about who ships overseas for the Extreme, but the herbalAire maker gives free worldwide shipping- http://www.herbalaire.com/shop.htm

:2c: I've had lung issues after many years of smoking, and have found that big hitting, bong like vapes are more bothersome to me than more measured hitters like the Purple-Days. Neither the herbalAire nor the Extreme is really a big hitter via whip (although packing the Extreme's elbow instead of the bowl makes a huge difference), and bag use will give you diluted vapor where every hit of the same size is the same-vapor wise.

Im addicted to bong and i want to choose an efficent vaporizer to satistfy my lungs
You really can't have it both ways. Bong type vapes aren't really efficient because you tend to produce more vapor than you can efficiently process. From my experience they're also going to tend to aggravate your lungs more. To some extent I think you're going to have to compromise. Your love of the bong doesn't fit with efficiency and taking it easy on your lungs.

max,

Beezleb

I second the Extreme and Herbalaire vaporizers.

An SSV, Da Buddha, Warez 3g, Vapor Bros are all capable of being used with a bong and can easily be measured to how 5 drive is saying so that you can find what best suits you. However those models do not do bags.

I would look into the question and see if the Extreme can do bongs. I do not know the answer but I have not seen any video of that nor any discussion on anyone doing bongs with the extreme but that doesnt mean its not their. Look into the extreme thread.

If your have existing glass and are interested in a wand vaporizer check out the VHW vaporizer.

Beezleb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom