Im getting a brick on black friday, which one do I choose?

So which do i get? And please let me know you reasoning below

• Sticky Brick Runt

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • O'Connell micro v4

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • O'Connell micro v3

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Doug's Woodery Nova

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Some other thing I'm unaware of

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

coolbreeze

Check out the Dreamwood bricks, they're amazing. The Punch is like a Runt, the Dobby is a portable like the Trihouse Lily or Jr, and the Double-Punch (my recommendation) combines both! They also make a small conduction vape (the Roasty).

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I don't think any of these are a wrong answer. I bet you will be happy with any of them. But for me I would say my bricks ranked:
  1. SB OG OG
  2. Triihouse Lily
  3. SB Jr
  4. OWW micro v3
I don't know why but I never connected with the micro. My friends love theirs. Maybe I am just missing a carb.

Anyway, for me I am thinking about adding a Nova this BF.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

my bricks ranked
1. SBL Hydromaxx/Triihouse Waldo (Maxx is King; nothing works as well as a Waldo)
2. Dreamwood DLX One/DLX Pro/DLX M-Pro/Lamart Piro (Art+bong hits=what we're here for)
3. SBL OG/OWW Micro/Dreamwood Punch (Everyone should have an OG)
4. OWW Noisy Cricket/OWW Knotty Topper (These of course deserve to be much higher)

I don't think any of these are a wrong answer.
Yeah, they all work well and one's lovelier than the next!

I am thinking about adding a Nova this BF.
I bought a Cosmo!

coolbreeze

I was trying to get them to make this many years ago!
It's pretty exciting. The Flip has a tight draw compared to the other bong toppers, which can be useful (or annoying), and the offset gives a little distance to the flame, but these straight-through vapes are so quick and effortless and there's nothing to interfere with flavor. Plus you get a free injector bowl!

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
I’ve been mulling similar for 2+ years. Endlessly juggling but nothing landing. Some thoughts:

The Dreamwood Dobby might be worth a look. It’s in the SBJ/Nova style but in a pocketable 2-piece like the Lily it’s based on.

The Micro v4 is super clever but the more I think about it, the more the v3 makes sense. Same form factor but a bit more mass and longer vapor path.

Glass intake/bowl kits and bong toppers might also be worth considering. Lamart’s Piro seems like it’d be pretty excellent on a hook.

Then there’s this guy:

Because who doesn’t want to be Gandalf?

Good luck.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I’ve been mulling similar for 2+ years. Endlessly juggling but nothing landing. Some thoughts:

The Dreamwood Dobby might be worth a look. It’s in the SBJ/Nova style but in a pocketable 2-piece like the Lily it’s based on.

The Micro v4 is super clever but the more I think about it, the more the v3 makes sense. Same form factor but a bit more mass and longer vapor path.

Glass intake/bowl kits and bong toppers might also be worth considering. Lamart’s Piro seems like it’d be pretty excellent on a hook.

Then there’s this guy:

Because who doesn’t want to be Gandalf?

Good luck.
i wanna be gandalf

Zuhdj,
Reactions: Flow

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
i wanna be gandalf
Made to order and priced accordingly. Istari don’t grow on trees. 😉

Top Bottom