I'm finally safe from the law!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey guys, I wanted to share an update on my life as I feel like a circle has finally ended.

For those who don't know my background, I'm a vape enthusiastic since around 2010 and I have joined this board early 2012 and was very active up until the end of 2013 were I got busted for ordering pot online and I had to stay sober for 2 years and take drug tests (so I could get easier sentence), I also lost all my vapes /;
After getting indicted, I re joined you guys with some worry since I was on probation for 3 more years, but I managed to keep safe.
And then, about 2 years ago, I got busted again while drying with a big batch of pot :( 🤦‍♂️, granted I was very stupid, but still, its only pot for medical usage, it didn't matter, I was in house arrest for a week and after a year and a half I got my sentence, which gave me ... wait for it... probation for self usage!
That was fucking absurd, for how long must we suffer?

After getting caught again, I realized I must go legit and after a year of taking very bad pills, I got my license, which I earned, I do suffer for a slipped disc which hurts and vaping helps a lot...

After so long, I have finally safe from the law, I can have my medicine without having to worry and I can get back full time here haha.
It's great to be in a large community and share the same love for cannabis and vaping.
Love you all.

PS:
Still paying my lawyer damn it

m0sh

Welcome back!!

Sucks about your troubles.

Thanks!
I never really left, well from 2013 to 2015 I was a bit worried but after that I came back.
I did back the EVO and had it for maybe a year before actually trying it with proper herbs, I used chamomile...
I also remember breaking the bamboo and how I was paranoid about getting it back, I had to request they send it to a friend so I wouldn't be in risk.
Yes, that was "good times", but its now over, its crazy that I can walk and vape outside without issues now (you can't smoke outside! but you can vape as long as you're alone)

Thanks for the support.

fangorn

ahahah!

Today, I went for a walk on the TM thread, and I liked one of your messages ... with a photo I remember it well ... I went on the TB thread ... and I also liked your illustrated message ... and finally the TP80 thread and did to I liked your passing message!

my brain took a little time to make connections then I realized that you were the proud owner of these three vaporizers ... (I should myself be one of those lucky ones soon!)

in short, hanging out on Fc, still today, I saw your subject!

so, I promise, I'm not following you ... but I followed the lottle white pebbles so far

and well damn!
sacred obstacle course ... so much trouble for a consumption that should similar to one of our fundamental freedoms ...

it annoyed me for you ... at the same time the story ends well !! 👍

so take advantage of your new status ... and the disappearance of unnecessary stress !!!!

m0sh

ahahah!

Today, I went for a walk on the TM thread, and I liked one of your messages ... with a photo I remember it well ... I went on the TB thread ... and I also liked your illustrated message ... and finally the TP80 thread and did to I liked your passing message!

my brain took a little time to make connections then I realized that you were the proud owner of these three vaporizers ... (I should myself be one of those lucky ones soon!)

in short, hanging out on Fc, still today, I saw your subject!

so, I promise, I'm not following you ... but I followed the lottle white pebbles so far

and well damn!
sacred obstacle course ... so much trouble for a consumption that should similar to one of our fundamental freedoms ...

it annoyed me for you ... at the same time the story ends well !! 👍

so take advantage of your new status ... and the disappearance of unnecessary stress !!!!
Wow, I totally missed this post. Thanks, man!
Feel free to follow btw :) I am a musician too.

Top Bottom