Im about to find out how cool my boss really is...

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
My boss and I tend to joke quite a bit in the office. I have pretty much become known as the guy where (almost) nothing is taboo, and nothing is surprising nowdays especially if it comes from my mouth. My humor and thought processes are rather raunchy and almost always borderline questionable (but still barely within the bounds of work safe)

Well, my bosses B-day is coming up next month so I decided to get him a present that was 'Artistically Functional' yet following along the lines of my warped sense of humor.

Enter - A portrait of him painted by noneother than "Pricasso" www.pricasso.com
While its rather shocking, I asked Mr. P. to be 'raunchy yet tasteful' in his depiction of my bosses portrait. Im sure he will love the painting (as he does really good work) its when he pops the DVD in to watch HOW it was painted that Im gonna find out how 'cool' he really is. :uhoh:

This is gonna be interesting... :lol:

AGBeer,

Derf

That guy looks to be pretty good.

Talk about chaffage on your member though! I wonder if he puts a condom on or something?

Derf,

bcleez

Be careful man, I have worked with a ton of guys like you, and one second someone takes something the wrong way, or they get in trouble or fired and point a finger at you, or a joke just doesn't work out and that guy gets screwed over...

I like that type of worker, but in my experience they usually always get fucked over in some bullshit way.

bcleez,
Top Bottom