Illadelph Hot Hit, Health Stone Glass and more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I have for sale a green 14mm 3 hole Illadelph hot hit slide. The gold label has been removed with no traces of it left on the glass. It comes with a 6 inch boro heat rod and the slide stand in the picture. $50 shipped.

I also have a red frit intercooled Health Stone hand vape which is awesome for vaping concentrates on the run. $100 shipped

The last piece of glass is a 14mm white frit Health Stone slide. This slide also comes with the stand. $50 shipped

All 3 glass pieces are like new and are free of any dings, scratches, chips or any other damage. The Health Stones are used but are freshly cleaned.

Finally, I have 2 Eternity hand torch lighters from Health Stone. These torches come with a lifetime warranty and the warranty can be transferred because the company requires no info for a new torch. I've only returned 1 torch but all I did was mail it to them with absolutely nothing else in the box and they mailed a brand new one out to me within a few days! $15 each or $10 w/ a Health Stone piece

Message me with any questions :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom