If you had to pick just one? Trying to pick between 2 vapes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctk2011

I'm a Medical user in the Sacramento area. I use a Vriptech VHW just about every night, and a MFLB when I'm out and about. I'm not an all day user, but I have a pretty decent tolerance.

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a concentrate vape - and I seem to go back and forth between the Omicron and the TV: Revolution.

I know this post could probably really polarize folks, but I'm really stuck at this impasse.

Here is what I like about the 2.

Omicron: Economy, ease of use, and stealth.

TV: Rev: workmanship, materials, and the ability to do bubble/solid concentrates. Also, not needed new carts often is a plus.

For me the cost is about the same for each unit after I add in shipping/tax from the Delta9 website.

So if you had to chose one, which would it be? My main interest is breaking through my tolerance without breaking the bank ...

Any thoughts?

ctk2011,

weedemon

enthusiast
I own both, and would say revolution over omi

my reasoning is this:
Better craftmanship and source materials going into the vape
better hits.
omi's clog up and stop giving nice hits after a while. and usually before the oil is all used up. I only put in clean BHO/iso/ethanol based oils into them both never things with plant matter still in them.

weedemon,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
After finally getting to try an Omi the other day I'd go with the Rev still, the omi was a nice little setup but the bigger clouds, better taste, higher grade materials and the fact that you don't have to constantly purchase new carts make the Rev the winner here in my book :2c:

SF Giant,

ctk2011

Well, I pulled the trigger. I just ordered a TV:REV. I just read that TV was working on an economy cartridge sort of like what is on the Omicron, which sealed the deal for me.

Thanks for the feedback :).

ctk2011,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom