If you had all the money in the world...

hoptimum

I don’t use portables much, so I would probably own an eNano log and a Silver Surfer if it came down to 2.

hoptimum,
Reactions: macbill

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
If I had all money in the world I would buy RastaBuddhaTao back and hire Ryan and an army of elves, put him in a crystal castle or whatever environment suits his mad genius to boost his creativity and have him continue creating awesome vapes for all of us.

justcametomind

If I had all money in the world I would buy RastaBuddhaTao back and hire Ryan and an army of elves, put him in a crystal castle or whatever environment suits his mad genius to boost his creativity and have him continue creating awesome vapes for all of us.
For US, you would be limited to the first 2!

justcametomind,

hinglemccringleberry

If I had all that money I definitely wouldnt be a heavy user. I would have bigger priorities. So I would still choose from the small dose vapes that are available today.
It always seems in threads like this that the poser of the question seems to think they are going to buy one vape, one golden vape, one mighty mighty vape that will serve a lifetime. This is not true of anything. You (if lucky enough) will own many refrigerators, televisions, cars, computers and so forth. Vapes are no different. If you get into the lifestyle cost is negligible and if not then ....well I can't imagine not. This is not a blast at Original Poster but a reminder from an Ole Dog down the road that things change and no decision can beat time wearing stuff out and new bright and shiny things capturing your imagination. :rockon::myday:
Maybe, maybe not. My Dynavap with 4th gen Ti tip and Simrell stem has proven itself as a lifer item for me. I'll never sell that thing.

hinglemccringleberry,

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
Lol with an unlimited budget for flower and concentrate, I'd buy the terpiest products I could find and spend my 2 vapes only cash on a Tiny Might as my portable and a Cloud Evo for at home.

Midnight Toker,

strech

If I had all the money in the world I would have some custom one off super device. It would be made by in house engineers and scientist. Custom calibrated to my perfect hit every time.

Top Bottom