If you had all the money in the world...

JCat

Accessory Maker
Only buy two types or two total?

Because if it's 2 types I'd by a couple thousand Grasshoppers (>1 for each day) ... so hopefully even with lots of DOAs I'd be able to not run out before the 5 years is up.

I'd get an EVO for my desktop :)

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
If you bought two vapes every five years, that would require less than $1000 every five years. All the money in the world has no significance here.

TeeJay1952

It always seems in threads like this that the poser of the question seems to think they are going to buy one vape, one golden vape, one mighty mighty vape that will serve a lifetime. This is not true of anything. You (if lucky enough) will own many refrigerators, televisions, cars, computers and so forth. Vapes are no different. If you get into the lifestyle cost is negligible and if not then ....well I can't imagine not. This is not a blast at Original Poster but a reminder from an Ole Dog down the road that things change and no decision can beat time wearing stuff out and new bright and shiny things capturing your imagination. :rockon::myday:

aspire2b

Yes, it is a Trumped up world and yes it's to point out moneys no object but if I said that someone would ask "what is it then?" Lol

@TeeJay1952 - I know what your saying, I know there is no golden chalice (or is there) and I will, no doubt, build my own personal favourites collection over time. (already own MFLB from last dabble)

I guess Im trying to get an idea what the favourites are without the unfortunate influence that bears no representation of quality. I'm sure I'll soon figure it out after spending some time here but id really like to start off with a rock solid piece ASAP.

Forgive me but, Is the EVO really the best on the market?

aspire2b,

Squiby

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
I'd probably upgrade to a sapphire Liger dish and get a D-Nail SiC + sapphire combo to fit my other rigs.

Marihuana,
Reactions: Morty

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don't know but my volcano was my daily driver for 5 years. Hard for one device to hold that spot so long so I'll give it that.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Morty

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
If I could only have 2.... I want a convection desktop and something small and stealthy for the travels.

EVO for the home......XMAX Starry when I roam :lol:

EDIT: Almost forgot money is no object in this thread so I'm adding every piece of glass on the VapeXhale site as well as every accessory on the VapeXhale site.

aspire2b

Thanks for all your suggestions! Some interesting ones popping up, which is what I was hoping for, who knows maybe theres a ridiculously expensive device that fits all but is priced out of our circles and as a result remains of our radar? Or maybe not.

@Bdubbdiblets - We're taking that smorgasbord and joining @ambertrichome on the island paradise, who's coming??? Don't forget the butane!!!

Top Bottom