If you are in the US, read this......Great Pricing

lwien

Ok, so I know of no other forum to post this in so I guess The Lounge is as good a place as any.

I frequent GC quite a bit but typically, the info there is pretty basic if at most times false, but here is a post from sickmanfraud that many here would find useful so here's his post. This info may have been posted here before and if it has, to the mods, please delete this one.
-------------------------------------------------------------

sickmanfraud, on 06 Dec 2015 - 03:34 AM, said:

Just want remind anyone int the USA who wants to buy something online that the US dollar is worth about 25% more than the Canadian dollar.

If someone in the wants to buy a vaporizer, they can buy from a Canadian website (Torontovaporizer, planetvape, and Agracan come to mind) and save $.

Currently Torontovaporizer has Arizer Solo for $149 Canadian which is about $111. Arizer Air for $189 Canadian which is under 142 US dollars.

If you want a vape check out the best prices in the USA and Canada and then take the currency conversion in mind.

I personally have a lot of experience dealing with planetvape, a little with Torontovaporizer but no personal experience with Agracan.

Happy holidays to all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom