Idea's for a cannacookie butter?

thesoloman

I recently tried this at traitor joes all i can say its amazing, but the stoner in me wants it to be an edible! Problem is i don't really know where i should start, im hopping to infuse some with maybe some high grade oil :brow:
Here's a pic of the stuff im talking about
trader-joes-cookie-butter-1.jpg

here's the ingredients
tumblr_lww2ehsxSz1qmlfqpo1_1280.jpg

Any thoughts or ideas about how i should do this would be appreciated, thanks

thesoloman,
From wikipedia: In the area of Europe centered on Eeklo, Belgium where the speculoos cookie originated, local workers had long known that a sandwich made in the morning with butter and speculoos cookies would develop a spread-like consistency by lunchtime.

Make some medicated coconut oil or butter and throw in some sugar and crushed up speculoos cookies?

SD_haze

This cookie butter has the exact same Fat Percentage as peanut butter, and even higher than nutella.

So it certainly would work for any nutella/PB recipe (Like the ABV Milkshake)

SD_haze,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
try to melt some down and see how runny it will get. that will determine how "strainable" the end product will be when you want to strain the plant matter back out.

is that the goal? to infuse the peanut butter with the goodies and then remove plant material or are you ok with plant material being i there?

vaporonly,
Reactions: SD_haze

SD_haze

try to melt some down and see how runny it will get. that will determine how "strainable" the end product will be when you want to strain the plant matter back out.

is that the goal? to infuse the peanut butter with the goodies and then remove plant material or are you ok with plant material being i there?

Hmm good point.

If one were to infuse, you could use kief/hash which makes it not really necessary to strain.

SD_haze,
Top Bottom