I was wondering

Demiurgo

Do portable glass vaporizer for herbs exist?

I saw some glass pipes for wax on Elev8er site, so I was wondering...

Last edited:
Demiurgo,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Arizer portables and original vapcap have glass bowl/mouthpiece.
A ligtbulb vape is technically all-glass, but shitty.
I don't know of any all-glass portable, that's rare even in desktops.

Last edited:
The Vaponic is a glass portable. Depends what kind of portable you want. The Vaponic uses a lighter. Something glass with batteries? Not that I can think of, off hand. Lots of vapes with glass mouthpieces.

Hackerman,

Whissmu

Do portable glass vaporizer for herbs exist?

I saw some glass pipes for wax on Elev8 site, so I was wondering...

if the question is ... that it is entirely made of glass and that it enters my pocket I can only think of the Vapocane or the Elev8er.

Whissmu,

Demiurgo

The Vaponic is a glass portable. Depends what kind of portable you want. The Vaponic uses a lighter. Something glass with batteries? Not that I can think of, off hand. Lots of vapes with glass mouthpieces.

Lighter is totally cool. I like the glass pipes they have in Elev8er store, but they are just for wax, right?

...the elev8er?? It requires a torch though...

Sorry if I mispelled, but I thought the name was Elev8 cuz the site is called that way. It's ok if it requires the torch.

if the question is ... that it is entirely made of glass and that it enters my pocket I can only think of the Vapocane or the Elev8er.

No, I would use it at home! There is no way I would put a glass vape in my pocket! I would totally sit on it by accident ahahahah

Demiurgo,
Top Bottom