i want to start concentrate on a mod, what ?

GI

Hi, i start to make some concentrate with qwet and i test with an old rda directly on the coils....ok, good, but:
What atom you can suggest me ?
I'm located in Europe and i prefer rebuildable so, divine tribe, sai taf, sequoia, m22, trvp...or what else....or what I'm doing, coils on an old atty ?

GI,

GI

I'm in Europe, i find too little offer in a concentrate atty....and since i have three modbox and six RDA...i opt for a shit on coils way 🙂

GI,

510MOD

Manufacturer
I'm in Europe, i find too little offer in a concentrate atty....and since i have three modbox and six RDA...i opt for a shit on coils way 🙂
Check out RecommendedVapeSupplies in the UK. He can get you sorted and has many options that we would recommend here.

GI

Now i don't know what to choose, trvp v2 or dc v4 (quartz or ti) ???
I like trvp concept, but I'm new to concentrate.

GI,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Personally I would go with the V4 in quartz or sic. The trvp is a decent enough device but I've kind of gotten over coil driven devices due to the cost and maintenance over time.

GI

can you explain difference about quartz or sic or Ti ? it's possible i buy both, trvp seem it's also good for liquid.

GI,

GI

Opted for a DC v4 quartz, second time i try, first with old rda atty and coils.....now with my....cold wash oil test, still a little green but.....ahhhhhhh........ :tup:

GI

it's a very different high, strong for me but more sweet and manegeable...

GI,
Top Bottom