I want to get my first desktop. Is Cloud Evo right for me?

bibblybobbly

I already have a Vaponic and a Haze V3. But I rarely ever use them outside the house. And constantly charging batteries for the Haze is a pain. So I'm out to get a plug-in desktop. I mainly use flower but ideally it should be able to use UK import hash too.

Cloud Evo looks sick. I like it because it's relatively small and does function like a hand-held basically -- like a small bong. Also I'm keen on the idea of a 100% glass path. But I have a few concerns before I pull the trigger.
  • I'm a little concerned about the whistling as I'd rather my housemates didn't know every time I'm using the damn thing.
  • How does one clean it? Is it easy to clean? I ideally want a vaporizer with easy maintenance, and ideally one that doesn't need to be cleaned super frequently -- I'm lazy.
  • Do I need to use it with elaborate Heath Robinson water attachments? I'm a simple fellow - a short glass mouthpiece would suffice for me.
What other products could you recommend that might meed my needs?

bibblybobbly,

subway13029

super mega easy to clean and only requires cleaning if you use concentrates often and its super reliable with mega big hits. the whistle is there at times..i welcome the whistle but ist not some train whistle loud.. and the evo has a 18male joint on top so uou can use dry with a glass mp or a bong..not really atgachment needed unless u wanna attach to bong with a whip instead of just invert evo onto bong

subway13029,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom