I want killer vapors.

Taz

Tester
Yes it is FC fault. I actually started with a DaVinci and air flow sucked. I went with Mighty and nice. Now after VAS and tolerance, I am after the kick ass king of vaporizers. Yes many options and care about the biggest blast. TIA. I want your experience 4 free. :)

I have also have a Boundless CFX and it sucked @ first but wow Nice 4 me.

I love convection but interested in Xhale.

TIA

Taz,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey there dude ! If you want killer vapors get the shittiest Chinese vape :D, polyamide tape and glue are the way to get killed,also it would be good ,if the battery is crappy and it vents in the airpath ...
Joke aside, if you looking for nice portable that gives mega clouds,i suggest you check the TUBO evic,it is my favorite portable ever.. Although probably you got it right that is time to get a nice desktop.. you should also check the Glass Symphony ,and if you are into both flowers and concentrates (and already have e-nail) i hear flower pot is a nice choice :).. There for sure are other options ,my all time favorite desktops are the log vapes, the new Alphadog from underdog with the jumbo stems looks awesome,also the HGW, Woodscents and Toasty tops/Hi for sure wont get you disappointed too..

elykpeace

exVASted
Just received my WS from @Ed's TnT and already love it so much. If your looking for the king of desktops I'd check out the Woodscent. It came with a vapcap so it's a portable and desktop all in one and they are gorgeous

VFiJDUU.jpg

Mines the one on the far left . Heats up pretty fast and to date my hardest hitting vape.

Edit: spelling/ image

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Yes it is FC fault. I actually started with a DaVinci and air flow sucked. I went with Mighty and nice. Now after VAS and tolerance, I am after the kick ass king of vaporizers. Yes many options and care about the biggest blast. TIA. I want your experience 4 free. :)

I have also have a Boundless CFX and it sucked @ first but wow Nice 4 me.

I love convection but interested in Xhale.

TIA

I was in a similar quest

Struglled between flower pot and Apollo

Went for apollo (mainly because a hot coil is complicate to handle in my situation)

Next one will be a nomad by morwood or flowerpot If I go desktop, I,strongly want FP but it needs more space (compared to a log...)

stinkytofus

Evo stuffed with herbs on high setting
Milaana stuffed with herbs with full battery
Sticky brick junior / maxx stuffed with herbs and bring flame closer

Use more herbs, higher settings = cloud city

But it will never come close to combusting in terms of milkiness

Morty

The Killer Vapors. Sounds like a great band name or a really bad b-movie horror film.

Sublimator
NewVape FlowerPot
Errlectric Herb Nail
D-Nail Lotus
Herborizer Ti/XL
Glass Symphony XL
Supreme V3
VapeXhale Cloud Evo
Sticky Brick line up
Tubo eVic
Zion
Venus Apollo
Snoop Dogg G Pen

...and many more I didnt list. I wish you good fortune on your quest.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/heavy-hitters-for-flower.24857/

Gin & Juice :rofl:

subway13029

The Killer Vapors. Sounds like a great band name or a really bad b-movie horror film.

Sublimator
NewVape FlowerPot
Errlectric Herb Nail
D-Nail Lotus
Herborizer Ti/XL
Glass Symphony XL
Supreme V3
VapeXhale Cloud Evo
Sticky Brick line up
Tubo eVic
Zion
Venus Apollo
Snoop Dogg G Pen

...and many more I didnt list. I wish you good fortune on your quest.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/heavy-hitters-for-flower.24857/

Gin & Juice :rofl:
G pen?? Seems way outta place on u lost..lol

stinkytofus

I just had a lung busting session last night with evo

Packed it good, not too tight but good, high settings, loads of vapor

virtualpurple

Evic Tubo by @funkyjunky. Let's just say that the only time I use my EVO is when I have used up all my batteries (hoping it's their age causing me to eat through them lately, just ordered 6 new batteries so hopefully that gives me more bowls per charge!).

The tubo is basically a portable EVO and seems to produce the biggest clouds of any vape that I've owned (and I own some highly praised vapes). I definitely esnt to order the duel battery unit when it releases.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Fuck I'm really considering a Tubo, I really need a modern flower vape, been focusing a lot on concentrates lately and my dry herb devices are all leaving me underwhelmed.

virtualpurple

@invertedisdead don't hesitate, this thing is a beast! I love it with flower but it is on the money with concentrates too! I would like to see how it performs with some way to adjust air restriction (there is no restriction, but sometimes I crave it.). but I really can't get over how well this unit performs. I get annoyed when it kicks out of cruise mode, but I've got new batteries ordered so we'll see if that doesn't fix the problem.

EverythingsHazy

E-nano sometimes makes vapor so dense, it feels/looks like there's smoke mixed in. You'll check to see if you've combusted...and then youll

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: Morty

MoltenTiger

I somehow managed to purchase a brand new Sublimator Dabmaster for 30AUD thanks to a pricing error and an awesome shop!

I've had it a few weeks and it is insane.
If you want the biggest clouds, I don't think they could be any bigger.
It doesn't taste the best, still decent, but holy shit it's on a new level of effect, extraction and power.

I'm a big fan of the Grasshopper, though they need to be posted back and forth for service multiple times a year for daily big tokers.
I am pretty familiar with huge vapour clouds, here's two hoppers together https://www.instagram.com/p/BJt1lkWg6Re/?taken-by=blinkybilson

I even tried two hoppers and a modded EQ
17817792_206697549827784_6784064649789702144_n.jpg

But a proper Sub hit is much, much more powerful.

The clouds start immediately and are enormous. Insanely dense and intensely large.

It makes a fractal distillate, a solventless oil extract that can be easily harvested from the atomizer and then dabbed.
You can vape flower and dab at the same time, which causes massive clouds and epic effect.
I love this thing, I'd wanted one for years, and because of that and now I've tried one, I realise it was probably always worth the RRP to me.

I've heard good things about the Supreme V3 for a portable, and I'm going to check out the Tubo too, but in terms of vapor that's 'too deadly', the Sublimator couldn't be more powerful. It's so powerful it's outright dangerous.

Likes2vape

The New Vape Twax Flowerpot is one ass kicking vape especially if you do a dab and a flower bowl at the same time. I love getting twaxed!!:science::science::science: I have an EVO and the FP kicks it ass in terms of effect. Don't get me wrong the EVO is no slouch but the flowerpot is just instant clouds :rip::rip::rip:.If you like to dab and to vape flower you can't go wrong.

@MoltenTiger makes me want try the sub but I can't imagine it hitting much harder than the Flowerpot. Stupid VAS :bang::bang::bang:

DOOM

The New Vape Twax Flowerpot is one ass kicking vape especially if you do a dab and a flower bowl at the same time. I love getting twaxed!!:science::science::science: I have an EVO and the FP kicks it ass in terms of effect. Don't get me wrong the EVO is no slouch but the flowerpot is just instant clouds :rip::rip::rip:.If you like to dab and to vape flower you can't go wrong.

@MoltenTiger makes me want try the sub but I can't imagine it hitting much harder than the Flowerpot. Stupid VAS :bang::bang::bang:

I'm considering an EVO but looking for thick clouds. I like to sandwich my bowls with wax. Which one produces thicker clouds?

DOOM,

Likes2vape

Both will give you clouds but the edge goes to the flowerpot. I have only used my EVO a couple of times since getting the fp. I don't like sandwiching wax with herb in the EVO as it clogs the elbs really quickly. Nothing compares to doing a double decker Twax load out of the flowerpot for super thick clouds.

Likes2vape,
Reactions: Morty

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Sublimator I always wanted to try because I heard it's the biggest clouds out there from more then one user and @MoltenTiger words it perfectly, I got couple of vapes and tried some others like volcano, crafty, ascent, extremeQ but of mine and the ones I tried the Stickybrick hydrobrick hits like a freight train with thick smoke-like vapor

Getting good with hydrobrick is like thus
"oh lordy lordy I most be combusting *inhales* god darn that is milky *exhales* how is that not smoke? *perplexed* how the fuck is the bowl so green still?"

Enano is my sniper rifle (micro doser), hopper is my 44 magnum with a silencer (power but tiny) and the hydrobrick is the bazooka! (fucks you up)

Top Bottom